Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Fan Advisory Council

Comments

• TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    So far I'm hearing strippers, blow, and show us the twins. You guys are dialed in.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Strippers and stripes...nuff said
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

FirePete said:

Someone was asking for throwback uniforms

In honor of the 1989 Freedom Bowel Victory over the gaters...

I hate that the carpet (pants) didn't match the drapes (helmet) but otherwise those were perfect.

I'm neutral on the pant stripes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,381 Founders Club
    Fuck the jumbotron and the Japanese vomit advertising

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,377 Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

Also, tell Jen/athletic dept to give back to season-ticket holders. Give us an adidas promo for purchases, Alaska air promo for away games, and try and get an out of town highlights on Jumbotron. If I’m at home watching a Husky game, I’m flipping to another game (or grabbing another Rainier) during commercial break.

Nevermind season ticket holders this is basic marketing...which is something they should be doing...
  • TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100

At least improve the beer buying so I don't have to miss a huge chunk of the game to get one.

Throwbacks, throwbacks, throwbacks. I'd take fucking Gil Dobie throwbacks at this point.

Stop alienating the long time tailgate crowd and instead encourage it as part of the game day experience like Ole' Miss or most other normal football schools.

What do you mean by the tailgate issue? Anything specific?
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

TheDozer said:

At least improve the beer buying so I don't have to miss a huge chunk of the game to get one.

Throwbacks, throwbacks, throwbacks. I'd take fucking Gil Dobie throwbacks at this point.

Stop alienating the long time tailgate crowd and instead encourage it as part of the game day experience like Ole' Miss or most other normal football schools.

Last I checked there won't be much space to tailgate left.

The image above is weird. It seems to be entirely missing E1 and E18 to the north, which to my understanding, will not be touched.

But the folks that tailgate in E12 to the south are really pissed, and rightly so. Looks like half of that porking lot is slated to become a new building. Also, new buildings look to be going up at E8 and E9, which people also tailgate at, close to the stadium.

The image below is a bit easier to visualize:

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    digits said:

TheDozer said:

The image above is weird. It seems to be entirely missing E1 and E18 to the north, which to my understanding, will not be touched.

But the folks that tailgate in E12 to the south are really pissed, and rightly so. Looks like half of that porking lot is slated to become a new building. Also, new buildings look to be going up at E8 and E9, which people also tailgate at, close to the stadium.

Ware iz pee patch?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Emoterman said:

digits said:

TheDozer said:

Ware iz pee patch?
    Axe @PostGameOrangeSlices