Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Fan Advisory Council

13»

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    dnc said:

Emoterman said:

digits said:

TheDozer said:

At least improve the beer buying so I don't have to miss a huge chunk of the game to get one.

Throwbacks, throwbacks, throwbacks. I'd take fucking Gil Dobie throwbacks at this point.

Stop alienating the long time tailgate crowd and instead encourage it as part of the game day experience like Ole' Miss or most other normal football schools.

What do you mean by the tailgate issue? Anything specific?
    Last I checked there won't be much space to tailgate left.

The image above is weird. It seems to be entirely missing E1 and E18 to the north, which to my understanding, will not be touched.

But the folks that tailgate in E12 to the south are really pissed, and rightly so. Looks like half of that porking lot is slated to become a new building. Also, new buildings look to be going up at E8 and E9, which people also tailgate at, close to the stadium.

The image below is a bit easier to visualize:

Ware iz pee patch?
    Axe @PostGameOrangeSlices
    Hi Harv?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,377 Swaye's Wigwam

OK, so far the UW AD hasn’t responded to my application to join this secret organization (HURTFUL!) I’m going to leave some of my ideas here on the off chance someone in the department is wading through all the filth and reading what we have to say (they SHOULD BE ANYWAY! Modern marketing demands you monitor all social media...even this hive of scum and villainy).

**WARNING FOR THE BORED**

A lot of this shit doesn’t apply to most poasters here, but it matters to me, so I’m going to leave this gif to placate you...otherwise move along...

OK, Jen/Rachael Marie...I think that will distract these assholes for awhile. We don’t have much time, so I’ll be brief:

- The womens’ selection for UW clothing and accessories SUCKS. Go to Fanatics or some other site and you’ll see that on average, schools like Alabama and Oregon literally have *double* the number of offerings for their female fans than UW does. That’s bullshit. Pull whatever stops you have to with the licensing team and Adidas to fix that.

- UW is in rainy Seattle. Why is there so little in the way of decent UW branded rain gear? (And no, I’m not talking those cheap ass plastic ponchos). Instead of a sea of black North Face jackets in the stands on game day let’s have some nice PURPLE Gore Tex coats and boots for people to wear.

- There are lots of cute little old lady fans (and me) that love to craft (quilting, knitting, sewing, jewelry making), and if someone wanted to lovingly crochet a Washington Huskies themed beer cozy (hi Ruth!), they can’t find much in the way of supplies...I went into Joann Fabrics the other day and there was one sad bolt of UW fabric - and it had the FUCKING NIKE WEASEL LOGO! Again, get your licensing people to fix this. We should be flooding Etsy with our shit.

Thank you for your time.

Huh?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,353 Founders Club

OK, so far the UW AD hasn’t responded to my application to join this secret organization (HURTFUL!) I’m going to leave some of my ideas here on the off chance someone in the department is wading through all the filth and reading what we have to say (they SHOULD BE ANYWAY! Modern marketing demands you monitor all social media...even this hive of scum and villainy).

**WARNING FOR THE BORED**

A lot of this shit doesn’t apply to most poasters here, but it matters to me, so I’m going to leave this gif to placate you...otherwise move along...

OK, Jen/Rachael Marie...I think that will distract these assholes for awhile. We don’t have much time, so I’ll be brief:

- The womens’ selection for UW clothing and accessories SUCKS. Go to Fanatics or some other site and you’ll see that on average, schools like Alabama and Oregon literally have *double* the number of offerings for their female fans than UW does. That’s bullshit. Pull whatever stops you have to with the licensing team and Adidas to fix that.

- UW is in rainy Seattle. Why is there so little in the way of decent UW branded rain gear? (And no, I’m not talking those cheap ass plastic ponchos). Instead of a sea of black North Face jackets in the stands on game day let’s have some nice PURPLE Gore Tex coats and boots for people to wear.

- There are lots of cute little old lady fans (and me) that love to craft (quilting, knitting, sewing, jewelry making), and if someone wanted to lovingly crochet a Washington Huskies themed beer cozy (hi Ruth!), they can’t find much in the way of supplies...I went into Joann Fabrics the other day and there was one sad bolt of UW fabric - and it had the FUCKING NIKE WEASEL LOGO! Again, get your licensing people to fix this. We should be flooding Etsy with our shit.

Thank you for your time.

I zoned out after tits the size of my head.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Maybe you can present my reimagining of Harry the Husky...

gadzooks
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,353 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

She probably has back problems.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,883 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

Clearly self-inflicted so I doubt she cares.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823
    Maybe some decent recipes for a nice pea soup on placards at the gayte?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

TheDozer said:

At least improve the beer buying so I don't have to miss a huge chunk of the game to get one.

Throwbacks, throwbacks, throwbacks. I'd take fucking Gil Dobie throwbacks at this point.

Stop alienating the long time tailgate crowd and instead encourage it as part of the game day experience like Ole' Miss or most other normal football schools.

What do you mean by the tailgate issue? Anything specific?
    Last I checked there won't be much space to tailgate left.

That plan was scrapped a couple years ago.
  • TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100

OK, so far the UW AD hasn’t responded to my application to join this secret organization (HURTFUL!)

Hmmmmm...guess what appeared in my inbox today gentlemen...

Hi Dawg Fan,

Thank you for your patience during our selection process as we received applications from many dedicated fans that made this process quite difficult. Regrettably I am reaching out to share that we have reached capacity for the upcoming year on the UW Fan Advisory Council.
    Although you were not among those selected, all fan feedback is extremely important to us and we encourage you to share your thoughts and opinions throughout the year! A few options to share your feedback with us are through our football gameday surveys or sending your thoughts here: http://gohuskies.com/feedback
    Thank you for taking the time to submit an application and we hope to see you in the stands this season.
    Go Dawgs!

Rachael Doyle

Director of Marketing, Game Presentation & Fan Experience

Not making this up.

While rejection hurts, I’m glad Ms. Doyle doesn’t have any WarEagle in her email signature.
    I would bet you that affirmative action helped my application.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

OK, so far the UW AD hasn’t responded to my application to join this secret organization (HURTFUL!)

Hi Dawg Fan,

Thank you for your patience during our selection process as we received applications from many dedicated fans that made this process quite difficult. Regrettably I am reaching out to share that we have reached capacity for the upcoming year on the UW Fan Advisory Council.
    Although you were not among those selected, all fan feedback is extremely important to us and we encourage you to share your thoughts and opinions throughout the year! A few options to share your feedback with us are through our football gameday surveys or sending your thoughts here: http://gohuskies.com/feedback
    Thank you for taking the time to submit an application and we hope to see you in the stands this season.
    Go Dawgs!

Rachael Doyle

Not making this up.

While rejection hurts, I’m glad Ms. Doyle doesn’t have any WarEagle in her email signature.
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that marketing, game presentation and fan experience all suck balls
    dnc said:

Hi Dawg Fan,

Go Dawgs!

Rachael Doyle

Not making this up.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that marketing, game presentation and fan experience all suck balls
    #ScoDucks
    Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

I've watched this probably 100+ Tim's and finally just now noticed she has 2 different colored eyes.

None of you noticed this until now.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

I've watched this probably 100+ Tim's and finally just now noticed she has 2 different colored eyes.

eyes?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Apply today and demand excellence!

Don't tell them I sent you.

Probably best not to mention Derek either.

Or this site.

https://gohuskies.com/sb_output.aspx?form=44&fbclid=IwAR1lZEOxJctcgr4m52LSUfOBB9phcCahbYOjIOsoWIqrPNO5-k6_HEhAdvY

Turns out I know the fucker who helped start this. Don

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

None of us paid attention to the details of anything Other than her giant fake jugs