Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Im hearing

from a very good source, no one will be getting arrested and Petersen will probably suspend both players in question for the first 2 games on the season.

If true, it's interesting. If not, this message will self destruct with the turnover to the new bored.

And, next week won't be this week.

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Word to your moms
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,179

from a very good source, no one will be getting arrested and Petersen will probably suspend both players in question for the first 2 games on the season.

If true, it's interesting. If not, this message will self destruct with the turnover to the new bored.

You left out a couple "it will be interesting" s.

If that's true cyler better transfer now cuz he likely won't start after sitting out a spring and the first 2 games
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    If true, think it would be true
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You left out a couple "it will be interesting" s.

If that's true cyler better transfer now cuz he likely won't start after sitting out a spring and the first 2 games
    One shitty game or an injury to Williams or Lindquist and he is back in the saddle. It's too early for that shit.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    That seems right. Worse shit, like rape has been swept under the rug...but this is too transparent. Getting out of a car and attacking an opposing fan ( I'm guessing Miley Cyrus is a Bronco fan) is a troglodytic move.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    When will the suspensions be announced? End of the month is what I'm hearing
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    dhdawg said:

When will the suspensions be announced? End of the month is what I'm hearing

I'm hearing that these things are taken care of in house, not in the press....

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,832
    If it's obvious that Williams will win the job, then we'll be seeing a QB leaving the program.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I hear Colorado is looking for a starting QB

I hear Colorado is looking for a starting QB

furbal, true?

• blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    huskybro206 says: Feb 6, 2014 1:08 PM
    This report leaves out a lot of details. By man, the article means college student. Also, he was walking his girlfriend home. He knew what players to look up because he heard which ones got in a fight at a Seahawks celebratory bonfire earlier that night. And might I add, one of them knocked a girl out cold in the midst of the “scuffle

This report leaves out a lot of details. By man, the article means college student. Also, he was walking his girlfriend home. He knew what players to look up because he heard which ones got in a fight at a Seahawks celebratory bonfire earlier that night. And might I add, one of them knocked a girl out cold in the midst of the “scuffle

To add insult to injury, watch this dude get dumped by his girlfriend for being such a pussy.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

To add insult to injury, watch this dude get dumped by his girlfriend for being such a pussy.
    Then String swoops in for the kill

Then String Venoy Overton swoops in for the kill
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    edited February 2014
    "Then String AND Venoy swoop in for the kill"

We know that is Big Pimp O's thing. Why do you hate mmf?

That seems right. Worse shit, like rape has been swept under the rug...but this is too transparent. Getting out of a car and attacking an opposing fan ( I'm guessing Miley Cyrus is a Bronco fan) is a troglodytic move.

rayciss

• If Miles and Stringfellow aren't booted will the nation be outraged ? Will it have legs ?
  • Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    wtf? why did you leave youngnatedogg out? He needs some cred
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Myler Cyles can hit the gate. String on the other hand is the closest thing to Keyshawn Johnson in what is almost 20 years? Losing him could hurt. Not because we lose him, but because he'll wind up at Oregon or USC (Haden will take him) and he'll kill us for 2-3 years. Dude is unguardable. Takes 2 guys minimum to bring him down, is the best blocking WR right now on this team (arguably with Kasen) and gets open because he's pad fast and strong as an ox.. Stringfella needs an act of the Lord to save his hind-end. I'm praying. If he can find a nice church - going coozie, a good group of guys from the team, he could be a legit all american. All pac12 is a given.