Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Im hearing

2»

Comments

• RE: Stringfellow to USC.

Not even trolling but when have we seen a guy transfer in conference? I'm not talking a Josh Shirley situation either.

I'm talking a high caliber player like a Stringfellow who was at UW one year and at USC another?

I'm not seeing it there PLSS.

Also Reggie Williams says fuck you to closest WR to Keyshawn Johnson in the last 20 years.
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Reggie William was super dominant. His games against Oregon, especially the one there where they shot off their mouths that he would shut him down and he had 14 catches and ran at will through and over them -- those were all time.

If players get their scholarships pulled after already being enrolled, it is completely different to the Shirley situation, who left SoCal with Paul Richardson before ever going to school.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Suspended for Hawaii and EWU, works for me
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I hear Colorado is looking for a starting QB

I hear the Denver Broncos are looking far a starting QB, preferably a larger sized Russell Wilson.

RE: Stringfellow to USC.

Not even trolling but when have we seen a guy transfer in conference? I'm not talking a Josh Shirley situation either.

Not certain if the rule is the same, but it used to be that in-conference(Pac-12) transfers not only had to sit out a year without playing, but also could not redshirt that year regardless of why they transferred. Thus, Stringfellow going to USC would be a junior in Fall 2015 before he could play. Miles would be the same (junior in Fall 2015) before he could play anywhere other than UW in conference. If either or both were to transfer out-of-conference, I think both might be able to play in 2014 as sophomores if UW were to release them from their scholarships allowing them to quit our program without conditions of eligibility loss or if not, Stringfellow could redshirt in 2014 while Miles could not. I'm sure I don't care what happens to them football wise if the for any reason under any conditions they leave Husky Football.

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    I feel so dirty that I'm intoxicated with the athletic potential of String. Miles is replaceable but Stringfellow looks like a beast and we've seen just a game an a half of good footage. Gonna go take a hot shower now.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Probably Paul Richardson
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    Whatever happens, hope they don't drag this shit out. If he can go somewhere in conference, I don't think it would be to a school already loaded at the position like Oregon. Fuck us though if Leech asks him to come air raid our asses in the Apple Cup at some point.

I feel so dirty that I'm intoxicated with the athletic potential of String. Miles is replaceable but Stringfellow looks like a beast and we've seen just a game an a half of good footage. Gonna go take a hot shower now.

Not sure what a "beast" is in football. Is that some kind of mascot?