Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SNOPES VERIFIED!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    There are several Woodshed posters that post on this site now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Obviously from a place that provided a lot better education that was provided you dumbfucks in your k-12 government indoctrination centers.

You are completely unaware that you are tangentially presenting another Logical Fallacy. What a ignorant moron.

Just shut up and fuck off.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your lack of awareness is very spectrum-y.

NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

According to Pitchfork:

Merlin Robertson-Fag

Preston Liger-Fag

Ely Doyle-Fag

Demetrius Flowers-Fag

Zach Robertson-Fag

Alex Losoya-Fag

Dehonovan West-Fag

Tommy Hudson-Fag

Josh Hart-Fag

Ben Scott-Fag

Jared Bubak-Fag

Jacob Jornada-Fag

Jack Luckhust-Fag

Donata Savala-Fag

Tannor Park-Fag

Yes

Now u get it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Frankly I'm looking at this and have zero clue what the original argument was over.

One thing I'm positive about is that ur a fag.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyone who uses Snopes for "fact checking" is wasting their time.

I'll check in with Alex Jones.com instead.
    So you will have two sources that are bullshit.

That makes you a know nothing idiot.

Try thinking for yourself
    Fuck off. I think for myself just fine. Everybody, even dopes like you, depend on primary and secondary sources. Just depends on which one you choose.
    Your problem is you clearly have no mental compass that gives you a chance at choosing even one reliable source. Your liberal leaders count on your blind goose stepping and obviously they made the right choice in you.
  • Options

Fuck off. I think for myself just fine. Everybody, even dopes like you, depend on primary and secondary sources. Just depends on which one you choose.
    Your problem is you clearly have no mental compass that gives you a chance at choosing even one reliable source. Your liberal leaders count on your blind goose stepping and obviously they made the right choice in you.
    I think the term you're looking for is "moral" compass, you dumb rube.

Please proceed to fuck off. In the game of "who would have been a Nazi", dim wit malcontents like you would have been first in line.
  • Options

Please proceed to fuck off. In the game of "who would have been a Nazi", dim wit malcontents like you would have been first in line.
    Umm no. I meant to say "mental" you dumbassz. Do you need me to describe to you what that word means?

You need to tell more people to fuck off when you lose an argument. You haven't done it enough on this thread.
  • Options

Umm no. I meant to say "mental" you dumbassz. Do you need me to describe to you what that word means?

You need to tell more people to fuck off when you lose an argument. You haven't done it enough on this thread.
    Yes, please do. My sense of direction is just fine. Sounds inapposite to what you were trying to convey.

But, please blather on about what you think it means and point me to unassailable sources of truth, like the Daily Caller (lolz), that only people like you have discovered.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes, please do. My sense of direction is just fine. Sounds inapposite to what you were trying to convey.

But, please blather on about what you think it means and point me to unassailable sources of truth, like the Daily Caller (lolz), that only people like you have discovered.

Fuck off.
    It’s happening again, CC. How do you let this happen?
  • Options

Fuck off.
    Slow day at the office?
  • Options

Fuck off.
    For not being smart you sure are predictable. Now head back to snopes for your "education".
  • Options

Fuck off.
    Sloppy day in the Orifice?
    Fixed.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Fuck off.
    Fixed.

JFC
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck off.
    For not being smart you sure are predictable. Now head back to snopes for your "education".
    Ironic.
  • Options

Fuck off.
    Fixed.

JFC
    Who invited you? Nobody. LEAVE.