Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I played football, aau, and for my HS basketball. Stop you were just a pussy.
    I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

You definitely tried. I coasted still got into an actual universities.
    Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
    Cobra be sweeping your leg Fudge.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The gold looks khaki to me hope I’m wrong
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is the Challenger of product launches. Massive failure.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Surely 80 new notifications since this afternoon means someone leaked uni pics....nope

BALLZD
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Few Adidas unis that I think show potential
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Keep wishing @Canadawg. You're going to be quite disappointed with what Adidas queefed out of their cunts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@PurpleBaze dont worry I'm calibrated
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Modern but clean sweater. Hopes are up again
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Moar racial signaling from Tacoma Tom. Man, you really are a racist POS.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    There are no facts on your side you fuck. Black people are not justifiably targeted and harassed by the police more than white people. There are more white people on drugs and selling drugs in America than black people and yet black people are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes compared to white people. Black people are sentenced to longer prison time than white people for the same crimes. Unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police compared to white people. These are facts. You would destroy nobody on this topic.
    Since you brought it up, what’s percentage of black people are on drugs and selling drugs vs the percentage of white people on drugs and selling drugs? And what % of each are committing crimes in general. I think those numbers would be good for the discussion.

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I played football, aau, and for my HS basketball. Stop you were just a pussy.
    I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

You definitely tried. I coasted still got into an actual universities.
    Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
    Cobra be sweeping your leg Fudge.
    You know what I’m gunna say it.... I hope someone pushes you down the stairs at Autzen this year

Pumpy gonna cry to DJ. Careful.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd be fine with the two on the right. Purple helmet and all purple suck
  • Options
    SeoulDawgSeoulDawg Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    look good, purple looks nice. the white jerseys need a gold outline though.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

TheDozer said:

Inside scoop from my buddy on the team. Just what I’m seeing. Don’t twist.

I know the bored is going to hate these but I like them. I don't love them, the numerals are a problem. But the purple is a big step forward, the lack of black is a massive improvement, and the entire look is general cleaner and better.

I'm a fan.

Also Molden's JC tat is legit.
    Agree. Like it but don't love it. Massive improvement.