Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gabbard

2»

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,289
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

I have seen Gabbard up close. While I do think her team has done a great job with her make over and she clearly has worked hard on losing some weight, up close she is nowhere near what she looked like on stage.

Looks are very important to democrats, a lot more so than for Republicans. The superficial feel good things are solidly deciding factors for democrats.

Sounds like she’s nothing special.
    Don't get me wrong here, I am no George Clooney and I never make fun of peoples physical looks because I think it is cruel. But Gabbard has had some serious acne as a kid and you don't see that once the make up is on, also she is definitely less shapely than her posed photos (a lot of staged side photos) would lead you to believe. I think she is pleasant to look at but she has definitely had the make over. Being on stage is all about the entire package and like I said dem pollsters know that looks are real important to democrats. For those that disagree I will leave you with comments from your dem front runner:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
    Then how do we explain Bernie?
    Free shit.

As with every rich old fart with a young babe on their arm, money will get you a pass where looks are concerned.

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

I have seen Gabbard up close. While I do think her team has done a great job with her make over and she clearly has worked hard on losing some weight, up close she is nowhere near what she looked like on stage.

Looks are very important to democrats, a lot more so than for Republicans. The superficial feel good things are solidly deciding factors for democrats.

You’re primarily comparing media personalities to politicians.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    #ProfilesInCourage
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sounds like she’s nothing special.
    Don't get me wrong here, I am no George Clooney and I never make fun of peoples physical looks because I think it is cruel. But Gabbard has had some serious acne as a kid and you don't see that once the make up is on, also she is definitely less shapely than her posed photos (a lot of staged side photos) would lead you to believe. I think she is pleasant to look at but she has definitely had the make over. Being on stage is all about the entire package and like I said dem pollsters know that looks are real important to democrats. For those that disagree I will leave you with comments from your dem front runner:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
    9s & 10s don’t fuck hard enough. They mostly get fucked.

7s & 8s fuck like crazed animals. On Meth.

Childhood acne? Yeoman’s sex work ethic. Filthy whore. With every Orifice.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

USMChawk said:

You’re primarily comparing media personalities to politicians.
    Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I learned that from APAG.
    APAG learned that from you. You're Stalin man. You invented the game.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 916
    Too many pockmarks
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,086
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    El_K said:

Wood too

She got some bolt on's. Looks like a before and after pic.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

El_K said:

Wood too

Zero complaints
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

El_K said:

Wood too

Is more likely the top left photo isn't real.

Unfortunately.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

El_K said:

Wood too

Is more likely the top left photo isn't real.

Unfortunately.
    It doesn't look even remotely like her
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Salmon Rushdie's (former?) wife in lower left.