Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gabbard

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wood

I’d probably stick with mish.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    She has no shot
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I missed her. I’ll guarantee she didn’t embarrass herself. She’s the real deal. So she has no shot.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's funny.

Blue state
    If we needed any other proof that @Swaye is now a kept man, it arrived tonight.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

That's funny.

Blue state
    Indian Territory, duh
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

That's funny.

Blue state
    Indian Territory, duh
    Even gramps got that one
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

That's funny.

Blue state
    Indian Territory, duh
    Even gramps got that one
    Huh?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I have seen Gabbard up close. While I do think her team has done a great job with her make over and she clearly has worked hard on losing some weight, up close she is nowhere near what she looked like on stage.

Looks are very important to democrats, a lot more so than for Republicans. The superficial feel good things are solidly deciding factors for democrats.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I have seen Gabbard up close. While I do think her team has done a great job with her make over and she clearly has worked hard on losing some weight, up close she is nowhere near what she looked like on stage.

Looks are very important to democrats, a lot more so than for Republicans. The superficial feel good things are solidly deciding factors for democrats.

Sounds like she’s nothing special.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sounds like she’s nothing special.
    Don't get me wrong here, I am no George Clooney and I never make fun of peoples physical looks because I think it is cruel. But Gabbard has had some serious acne as a kid and you don't see that once the make up is on, also she is definitely less shapely than her posed photos (a lot of staged side photos) would lead you to believe. I think she is pleasant to look at but she has definitely had the make over. Being on stage is all about the entire package and like I said dem pollsters know that looks are real important to democrats. For those that disagree I will leave you with comments from your dem front runner:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,710
    Founders Club

Savagely.

wowee