Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dead man walking, Lyin Joe Biden, steps in it again

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:
    Biden is a horrible man because between 2000 and 2007, he said the man that killed his wife and daughter was a drunk.

You have better shit than that against Biden. Seriously.
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:
    Biden is a horrible man because between 2000 and 2007, he said the man that killed his wife and daughter was a drunk.

Lying about the deaths of your daughter and wife for political gain and destroying a man and his family is pretty close to the top of Uber despicable.

I don’t know about others but if I was leaning Biden that would be elimination for me.

You hypocrites always shoot your mouths off about Trumps lies when Oboner’s and even Biden’s lies are much more serious.

You support Trump. But Biden calling a dude a drunk is a disqualifying offense? Da fuq is wrong with you? Trump says worse shit than that on almost a daily basis. HTH

Funny how you use these straw men and logical fallacies to try and minimize the despicable nature of what Biden did. It was more than just calling someone a drunk. You are an ignorant moron.
    Trump has never "destroyed someone"? Seriously. Da fuq is wrong with you.
    You are a heartless goose stepping idiot. Please show us where Trump destroyed a hard working middle class man and his family so that he could gain sympathy while on the campaign trail and garner more votes.
    None of those articles you posted on any way show how his family was destroyed or they Biden got ahead in politics as a result. You guys are making shit up. I'll wait for Bob to swoop in and call you guys liars and destroy a couple keyboards in anger.
    Ironic.

Hondo's position is because other people make false statements it's okay for him make shit up and make false statements. You'd have a little more credibility Hondo if you weren't such a pathological liar yourself.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Bob doesn't actually address the topic at hand. When he realizes his shitdick buddies are lying. Instead he drags bullshit up from the past like an obsessed bitch does.
    #unwillingtowork
    Something I hear you're quite the expert on.
    I'm not pretending to work while arguing all day on a fucking message bored, leech
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Lying about the deaths of your daughter and wife for political gain and destroying a man and his family is pretty close to the top of Uber despicable.

I don’t know about others but if I was leaning Biden that would be elimination for me.

You hypocrites always shoot your mouths off about Trumps lies when Oboner’s and even Biden’s lies are much more serious.

You support Trump. But Biden calling a dude a drunk is a disqualifying offense? Da fuq is wrong with you? Trump says worse shit than that on almost a daily basis. HTH

Funny how you use these straw men and logical fallacies to try and minimize the despicable nature of what Biden did. It was more than just calling someone a drunk. You are an ignorant moron.
    You are a heartless goose stepping idiot. Please show us where Trump destroyed a hard working middle class man and his family so that he could gain sympathy while on the campaign trail and garner more votes.
    None of those articles you posted on any way show how his family was destroyed or they Biden got ahead in politics as a result. You guys are making shit up. I'll wait for Bob to swoop in and call you guys liars and destroy a couple keyboards in anger.
    Ironic.

Hondo's position is because other people make false statements it's okay for him make shit up and make false statements. You'd have a little more credibility Hondo if you weren't such a pathological liar yourself.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Bob doesn't actually address the topic at hand. When he realizes his shitdick buddies are lying. Instead he drags bullshit up from the past like an obsessed bitch does.
    The topic at hand is the hypocrisy of you calling someone else out for making shit up.

Bob answer this question. You keep repeating how you are about truth and honesty. Why are you only angry when liberals lie? Why do you defend conservatives who lie?
    Why do you pretend to care about other people lying when you lie your ass off all the time Hondo? Show where I've defended anyone who lies Hondo?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

The topic at hand is the hypocrisy of you calling someone else out for making shit up.

Bob answer this question. You keep repeating how you are about truth and honesty. Why are you only angry when liberals lie? Why do you defend conservatives who lie?
    Why do you pretend to care about other people lying when you lie your ass off all the time Hondo? Show where I've defended anyone who lies Hondo?
    Why avoid the question Bob? And you defended lies about Biden about 15 posts ago. Or did you forget already?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    I'm not pretending to work while arguing all day on a fucking message bored, leech
    Some of us are good enough at our jobs we're able to do both. Some like you leech off their wives and don't work.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Why avoid the question Bob? And you defended lies about Biden about 15 posts ago. Or did you forget already?
    Quote it for me Hondo. The word of a pathological liar isn't worth much.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Hi Bob! Now answer the question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo loves Biden but he is too big a pussy to come out and say it because then he’d have to defend him and he can’t

According to Hondo, that statement is me "defending lies" about Biden. So once again we see a thread where Hondo pretends to be OUTRAGED over lies told about Biden while he himself lies his ass off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Pointing out that you're a fucking hypocrite and a liar doesn't = me defending lies told about Biden.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    Some of us are good enough at our jobs we're able to do both. Some like you leech off their wives and don't work.
    So you like socialism for yourself, just not for others
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Pointing out that you're a fucking hypocrite and a liar doesn't = me defending lies told about Biden.

Right. Ok you think you've won that question. Now answer the other question you've been avoiding Bob. If you are so about truth and honesty. Why don't you get angry when people lie about Biden?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    Socialism? Spoken like a dumb Kunt who's brain has gone soft on account of being a kept man that doesn't work for living.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    Socialism? Spoken like a dumb Kunt who's brain has gone soft on account of being a kept man that doesn't work for living.
    You literally just bragged about getting paid for pretending to work

Trumptards love socialism for themselves, but hate it for others
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Right. Ok you think you've won that question. Now answer the other question you've been avoiding Bob. If you are so about truth and honesty. Why don't you get angry when people lie about Biden?
    Why does a pathological liar like yourself pretend to get upset when other people supposedly tell lies about Biden? What lies were told about Biden?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

#unwillingtowork
    You literally just bragged about getting paid for pretending to work

Trumptards love socialism for themselves, but hate it for others
    No I didn't, I get paid for the work I do. I'm able to do my work and post here. You on the other hand just cut out the work and sponge off your wife.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Why does a pathological liar like yourself pretend to get upset when other people supposedly tell lies about Biden? What lies were told about Biden?
    Read back through the thread. Now why do you only get upset when liberals lie? Actually answer the question Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Read back through the thread. Now why do you only get upset when liberals lie? Actually answer the question Bob.
    I don't get upset when liberals lie. I accept that's the default position for most all liberals. Now, why does a pathological liar like yourself pretend to get upset when other people supposedly lie?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

I don't get upset when liberals lie. I accept that's the default position for most all liberals. Now, why does a pathological liar like yourself pretend to get upset when other people supposedly lie?
    You sure do spend a lot of time crying about liberals lying for not getting upset. That being said, why do you carry water for conservatives that lie?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

You sure do spend a lot of time crying about liberals lying for not getting upset. That being said, why do you carry water for conservatives that lie?
    Sorry, I don’t speak dumb fuck.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

Ironic.

Sorry, I don’t speak dumb fuck.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo’s argument here is that he concedes the fact that he is a pathological liar but it’s okay because I don’t get “upset” when conservatives lie.

Kunt logic, is there anything it can’t do?