Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This kid is fucking fire. It's a monster commit. Can you imagine the fucking quality in that wide receiver room. Fucking astonishing
  • Options

“Big shocker, ND doesn't get a kid from Fresno. For 20 years, it feels like, maybe it has, I've been on the record as saying every dollar ND spends recruiting Fresno is the equivalent of flushing it down the toilet. So many names, so depressing, zero wins.

Why? Why? Why?

Also not a shocker, ND losing to Washington. It's become an annual right of passage over the last few years. Wouldn't be recruiting if ND didn't finish second to UW at least once.
    As for Tom going lone wolf yet again, well, God love him. Fans be fans man. Can't hate him for that.

But Tom, let me help you out here. I love that you like to go it alone sometimes but dude....NEVER put a CB on a Fresno kid MUCH LESS go alone on him. Hahahaha.
    Who knows, maybe before I die ND will actually win one of these on a Fresno kid. Of course I might win the lotto before a Fresno kid ends up on our roster.

At the end of the day these kids from there like to think of themselves as people that are up to the ND challenge. But every single time, when it gets down to it, they don't really want that challenge.

0- for life.”

I lol’d
  • Options
    Everyone’s the most important recruit from here on out. Difference between PAC-12 championship and national championship
  • Options
    God they are the best.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Notre Dame fans taking a page out of Oregon fans book, hitting up recruiting rankings in June:

“Hope he thinks long and hard about whether he’s more likely to win a championship surrounded by the 6th ranked recruiting class or the 47th ranked class.”

LOLOLOLOLOL.

lmfao. Getting awfully summery for Feb
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Have you ever been to Indiana? I have and you better be into needles. A west coast kid going to a shit hole like Ohio or Indiana is fucking weird.
  • Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Penace said:

Have you ever been to Indiana? I have and you better be into needles. A west coast kid going to a shit hole like Ohio or Indiana is fucking weird.

Indianapolis is not bad but the only reason to go there is the Indianapolis 500.

South Bend vs. Seattle? Aw shucks. Seattle. Seattle. Seattle.