Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks offer unheralded Mt Tacoma OL Taliese Fuaga after “NW Showcase” performance

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This guy is so dumb. Old people with shit degrees shouldn’t be allowed to on the internet

Did you mean to type that?
    At least young people with shit degrees know how to use the internet!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This guy is so dumb. Old people with shit degrees shouldn’t be allowed to on the internet

Apparently, not all of them.
  • Options

Apparently, not all of them.
    Ok!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Lol USC offered this kid too. It's crazy UW is getting all the elite O-lineman and Oregon and USC are having to scrape shit off the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lol USC offered this kid too. It's crazy UW is getting all the elite O-lineman and Oregon and USC are having to scrape shit off the bottom of the barrel.

I would expect the winner of 2 of the last 3 conference titles to be able to recruit. You seem surprised.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The kid could be good and you’re full.
  • Options

I would expect the winner of 2 of the last 3 conference titles to be able to recruit. You seem surprised.
    Not surprised UW is having success. I'm surprised how far Oregon and USC have fallen over the years to the point both programs have to take O-line project recruits and hope a couple of them pan out.
  • Options

Not surprised UW is having success. I'm surprised how far Oregon and USC have fallen over the years to the point both programs have to take O-line project recruits and hope a couple of them pan out.
    There is no indication that Fuaga is a take. There is also no indication that Oregon isn’t getting OL that were offered in February or earlier.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    lawsandl said:

There is no indication that Fuaga is a take. There is also no indication that Oregon isn’t getting OL that were offered in February or earlier.
    Oregon offered everyone in the country in February or earlier. That doesn't mean the guys they end up with were top targets. Obviously, they weren't. Jaylan Jeffers and Marcus Harper are ass. Oregon would be lucky to beat out USC for Fuaga.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

lawsandl said:

Oregon offered everyone in the country in February or earlier. That doesn't mean the guys they end up with were top targets. Obviously, they weren't. Jaylan Jeffers and Marcus Harper are ass. Oregon would be lucky to beat out USC for Fuaga.
    How is Harper and Jeffers ass? Both of them are extremely athletic with great frames. What the fuck do you know about Fuaga? There is barely any tape on him.
  • Options
    Jeffers is awful
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Jeffers is awful

That’s funny. There is so much projection that goes into OL recruiting. The kid has a fantastic and athletic frame. Both he and Harper are specimens.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Jeffers is like 6”4 240 hardly a specimen and he doesn’t move well. He’s stiff as fuck. He runs like he’s holding in a shit. He doesn’t move people off the line like a D1 pac-12 should either. He’s awful.

We have walk-on OL with better HS film.
  • Options

Jeffers is like 6”4 240 hardly a specimen

Jeffers gets bigger every time I see pictures of him.
  • Options

Jeffers is like 6”4 240 hardly a specimen and he doesn’t move well. He’s stiff as fuck. He runs like he’s holding in a shit. He doesn’t move people off the line like a D1 pac-12 should either. He’s awful.

We have walk-on OL with better HS film.

His film is almost indecipherable. The production is terrible.
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

how did we not get this kid?