Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At this rate....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

I tried 30mg of edibles not really understanding the dosing thing because aside from alcohol I’m as slow strategy white as they come (shoutout @YellowSnow ).

Didn’t know that drinking can cause what the kids call cross fading.

Fuuuuuuck that shit. Went out for Chinese and just kept repeating in my head what all we were going to order (family style restaurant) and I kept forgetting what I was doing just 2 or 3 items in and then had to start over. Waitress finally comes over and I don’t know what to do so I apparently go to the bathroom.

I didn’t know I did that so I’m at the urinal scared and confused at how I got there. While I’m standing there trying to understand it I realize I’m now sitting at the table eating egg rolls without any knowledge of how I got there.

I’m pretty sure I got a first hand look into what dementia is like.

All these stories are simply further confirming that I am a champ and also genetically prone to drug and alcohol abuse. 500mg dosed, drunk as shit, and I was still pounding beers in the 3rd quarter to try and forget Jake Browning was our QB.
    Depends on where or who you got your edibles from. If it's homemade, then there's a good chance you just had a dud of a chef who didn't cook the weed butter right and that weed was never properly absorbed into your system.

If that was store bought shit and you took 500 mg then you're Snoop Dogg not getting up to move around for at least 12 hours..
    I'm not calling YOU a liar but i'm not sure you think the dosages are what you think they are. As you said you were new to it. For instance, most gummies are 10 or 20mg. So that means you would have had to eat 25 or 50 of them to get to 500mg.

Reply fail FYFMFE, that was supposed to go to @UW_Doog_Bot
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    Lol nice
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    I don't do weed well not even in small doses. A couple summers ago I was at my then girlfriend's place and forgot to bring beer. She offered me a hard lemonade from her fridge. We were watching Rock Star with Whalburger. At the end of the movie I started giggling and realized I could not remember the last 30 minutes. I looked at my ex gf and said "I feel high as fuck for some reason." It was all downhill from there. Heart palpitations, losing my mind. I'd try to sleep but I'd panic attack and jump up thinking I was dying. Had her drive me twice to the ER but didnt go in. I finally got to sleep around 5 am. Come to find out it was her son's edible lemonade. I was fuckered up for a couple days. Still thankful I didnt go into the ER only to have them inform me I was high.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I tried 30mg of edibles not really understanding the dosing thing because aside from alcohol I’m as slow strategy white as they come (shoutout @YellowSnow ).

Fuuuuuuck that shit. Went out for Chinese and just kept repeating in my head what all we were going to order (family style restaurant) and I kept forgetting what I was doing just 2 or 3 items in and then had to start over. Waitress finally comes over and I don’t know what to do so I apparently go to the bathroom.

I didn’t know I did that so I’m at the urinal scared and confused at how I got there. While I’m standing there trying to understand it I realize I’m now sitting at the table eating egg rolls without any knowledge of how I got there.

I am the slow strategy decathlon champion of Hardcore Husky.
    Pretty sure I could give you a run for your money
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    digits said:

These are fun stories! Nothing grimy.

Ever shit yourself because you had a gold plated 45 pressed against your head as you were robbed for $20 and the pennies in your pocket while you tried to score some crack on Christmas Eve?

Ever had blood dripping down your neck from both sides of your head due to two knife points being pushed into each side of your head?

Ever stayed up for four days because of a meth bender?

Yea, me either.

Bob Saget comedy is tremendous
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019

I don't do weed well not even in small doses. A couple summers ago I was at my then girlfriend's place and forgot to bring beer. She offered me a hard lemonade from her fridge. We were watching Rock Star with Whalburger. At the end of the movie I started giggling and realized I could not remember the last 30 minutes. I looked at my ex gf and said "I feel high as fuck for some reason." It was all downhill from there. Heart palpitations, losing my mind. I'd try to sleep but I'd panic attack and jump up thinking I was dying. Had her drive me twice to the ER but didnt go in. I finally got to sleep around 5 am. Come to find out it was her son's edible lemonade. I was fuckered up for a couple days. Still thankful I didnt go into the ER only to have them inform me I was high.

LOL. You sound like the girl I dated in high school. That's not a good thing
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

All these stories are simply further confirming that I am a champ and also genetically prone to drug and alcohol abuse. 500mg dosed, drunk as shit, and I was still pounding beers in the 3rd quarter to try and forget Jake Browning was our QB.
    Depends on where or who you got your edibles from. If it's homemade, then there's a good chance you just had a dud of a chef who didn't cook the weed butter right and that weed was never properly absorbed into your system.

If that was store bought shit and you took 500 mg then you're Snoop Dogg not getting up to move around for at least 12 hours..
    I'm not calling YOU a liar but i'm not sure you think the dosages are what you think they are. As you said you were new to it. For instance, most gummies are 10 or 20mg. So that means you would have had to eat 25 or 50 of them to get to 500mg.

I'm pretty familiar with dosages for a lot of reasons
    but As reported, I was roofied and so did not buy said edibles. We are talking brownies, not gummies though, and I did indeed eat a whole brownie minus the last bit I spit out after my brain comprehended what they were trying to tell me which was something to the effect of "What are you doing we were going to share that! That's a 500mg edible! Well enjoy sleeping through the game." This was after I had already consumed moar than 81%.

Trust me when I say that, this is not at all out of line with my drug use history to have a high level of tolerance.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

I'm pretty familiar with dosages for a lot of reasons
    but As reported, I was roofied and so did not buy said edibles. We are talking brownies, not gummies though, and I did indeed eat a whole brownie minus the last bit I spit out after my brain comprehended what they were trying to tell me which was something to the effect of "What are you doing we were going to share that! That's a 500mg edible! Well enjoy sleeping through the game." This was after I had already consumed moar than 81%.

Trust me when I say that, this is not at all out of line with my drug use history to have a high level of tolerance.
    I like you. See you in January
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pussy
    Can confirm.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lot of pot heads around here

This is a hive of scum and villainy after all.

Weed in food is ok now and then I guess. I bought gummies when I had a bad lung infection last summer. Way too expensive and I couldn't seem to get that high. I had some good peppermint bark from a friend that was way better. Had to be carefull with that.

Theres so much amazing weed out there now that I can't really fathom not wanting to smoke it the old fashioned way. Dabs, shatter, gummies..its all kinda gay.

But I agree with nacho lover. I dont approve of all this Cheech and Chong, dope head talk. You're all going to hell.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

My wife smoked cigs for so many years that she can't smoke weed, she just can't

But she had been hearing about the anti inflammatory aspects of weed so I got her some edibles. She pretty much overdoses because I always smoke and had no idea other than google which had all the MG stuff that was too tuff for me to understand

So she's back off of the edibles

Temecula just banned all dispensaries even though medical and rec weed is legal in the state

Conservatives gonna conservative.