Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California Dystopia

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

You are jealous of beautiful, sunny California. You are racist for posting pictures of latinos and implying that they would be bad neighbors. Are we done here or are you going to continue to sodomize that poor straw man?

My neighbor is Hispanic and I live in California. My neighbor isn't a gang member and I don't live in a shit-hole part of California. But you're free to relocate to the California paradise of Romona Gardens whenever you wish. Say hi to all your new neighbors for me.
    I bet you also have some awesome black friends!
    I bet you think gang bangers would make awesome neighbors.

So all black people are gang bangers now. Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

MisterEm said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

You are jealous of beautiful, sunny California. You are racist for posting pictures of latinos and implying that they would be bad neighbors. Are we done here or are you going to continue to sodomize that poor straw man?

My neighbor is Hispanic and I live in California. My neighbor isn't a gang member and I don't live in a shit-hole part of California. But you're free to relocate to the California paradise of Romona Gardens whenever you wish. Say hi to all your new neighbors for me.
    *Christ*

All the white trash in my extended family lives in Oregon and Washington, not Cali
    Helluva solo data point.

Noted.
    not really a data poont but a general one

boby doesn't seem to mind the white trash, just the brownskins
    Hmmm, interesting I believe I said that right after you said you love sucking cock.

I don't want to live next to white trash or gang bangers but believing that California at it's worst is better than all of Oregon is the kind of ignorant crap I've come to expect here.

I'd love to dump some of you mouthy Kunts into the Iron Triangle neighborhood down in Richmond around sundown, you'd be crying for your fucking mothers or calling the cops in 5 mins.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And you wonder why nobody wants to engage you seriously
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Yeah because this fucking comment deserved a serious response.

Fuck you

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    And there's El Monte right on cue to give you sweet, sweet ass tonguing. Make sure to thank him.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would tell you to lighten up, but I don't want you to take it the wrong way and light a cross on fire.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

MisterEm said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

*Christ*

All the white trash in my extended family lives in Oregon and Washington, not Cali
    Helluva solo data point.

Noted.

Hmmm, interesting I believe I said that right after you said you love sucking cock.

I don't want to live next to white trash or gang bangers but believing that California at it's worst is better than all of Oregon is the kind of ignorant crap I've come to expect here.

I'd love to dump some of you mouthy Kunts into the Iron Triangle neighborhood down in Richmond around sundown, you'd be crying for your fucking mothers or calling the cops in 5 mins.
    Crying or calling the cops? Why?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

MisterEm said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

*Christ*

Helluva solo data point.

Noted.

Crying or calling the cops? Why?
    Brownskins are all thugs and criminals, duh

Boby is afeard of em
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Don't worry Bob, I have neighbors who are racist and they wouldn't hurt a fly.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

See boby, people call you a racist because you post racist bullshit. You call people kunts and cocksuckers because you disagree with them. You may fail to see the distinction, or choose to ignore it, but it's there. The fact that you use the words that you do speaks more to your own insecurities than it says about the people you're trying to insult
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

See boby, people call you a racist because you post racist bullshit. You call people kunts and cocksuckers because you disagree with them. You may fail to see the distinction, or choose to ignore it, but it's there. The fact that you use the words that you do speaks more to your own insecurities than it says about the people you're trying to insult
    Feel free to quote my "racist bullshit" I'll call you a Kunt because you can't and you won't. You call me a "racist" for the same reasons the liberal asswholes claimed that Gibson Bakery was racist.

It's the default position for every liberal "Kunt" that's out there. Whenever a liberal doesn't have argument or can't defend what they've said they'll accuse the other person of racism. It's what all you lightweight Kunts always do.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Beautiful southern oregon, meth capital of the world
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

Feel free to quote my "racist bullshit" I'll call you a Kunt because you can't and you won't. You call me a "racist" for the same reasons the liberal asswholes claimed that Gibson Bakery was racist.

It's the default position for every liberal "Kunt" that's out there. Whenever a liberal doesn't have argument or can't defend what they've said they'll accuse the other person of racism. It's what all you lightweight Kunts always do.

Why would the people you want to drop off cry or call the cops in Richmond’s iron Triangle GayBob?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

Why would the people you want to drop off cry or call the cops in Richmond’s iron Triangle GayBob?
    Are you hiding behind your wall as you write this?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

No. Pasadena doesn’t have walls. Is GayBob going to answer the questions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

You were bragging about how your big rich neighborhood didn't let poors in or homeless

Were you lying then or now?

You'd be too soft for Rainier Beach
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

I think you mean El Monte doesn’t have gated communities because Pasadena most certainly does.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

You can go back through your own fucking post history

You really should take a break from the whole internets for a while and re-evaluate your life. Instead, or course, you'll post another couple dozen shit poasts before the day is out
  • Options

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

You were bragging about how your big rich neighborhood didn't let poors in or homeless

Were you lying then or now?

You'd be too soft for Rainier Beach
    Liar. There are no homeless where I live. There are also no physical barriers to anyone entering our neighborhoods. Sad you have to lower yourself to this level. Pasadena does not have gated communities.

What does rainier beach have to do with anything? Other than being a weak ass deflection. I guess that means GayBob isn’t going to answer the question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Fuck you

You can go back through your own fucking post history

You really should take a break from the whole internets for a while and re-evaluate your life. Instead, or course, you'll post another couple dozen shit poasts before the day is out
    Called it. And this is why you’re a Kunt.