Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TBS Report

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I don't know shit, but I bet things are going into overdrive over at Doogman! And you can bet that crack journalist (el oh el) squad is all over it like a fat guy on a plate of nachos!

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    Swaye said:

I don't know shit, but I bet things are going into overdrive over at Doogman! And you can bet that crack journalist (el oh el) squad is all over it like a fat guy on a plate of nachos!

I think they all still have the crud.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kim claims the staff knows where McGary is going but have not leaked it because they are good guys and care a lot about the kids they stalk. Their bathroom attendant, Marshall, says that UW is not in as bad of shape for McGary as everyone thinks and Ektard has changed his tune about McGary not coming to UW.

Inother news, it looks like we're going to get an OT commit from a 2* Unrated basketball player who is picking us over San Diego State, and a Canadian WR/TE who is picking us over Wazzu. McGary announces today and Safety Khalil Oliver announces tomorrow