Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle goes up by a touchdown

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Isn’t signaling how you’re so above virtue signaling just signaling to your own virtue?

It’s like constantly telling everyone “look at how little I care” if you have to say that you obviously care about being the person who doesn’t care, which means you’re actually just a poser.

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Isn’t signaling how you think someone is a above virtue signaling just virtue signally?

You should come back in a few years when you can form consistent and logical arguments. Because right now you make no sense.

Imagine using the word poser. I thought you were probably 18 years old by your lack of ability to form arguments. Now I know you are by your use of immature language.
    I’m sorry you can’t wrap your head around simple concepts.
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Isn’t signaling how you’re so above virtue signaling just signaling to your own virtue?

It’s like constantly telling everyone “look at how little I care” if you have to say that you obviously care about being the person who doesn’t care, which means you’re actually just a poser.

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Isn’t signaling how you think someone is a above virtue signaling just virtue signally?

You should come back in a few years when you can form consistent and logical arguments. Because right now you make no sense.

Imagine using the word poser. I thought you were probably 18 years old by your lack of ability to form arguments. Now I know you are by your use of immature language.
    Thanks for proving my point.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Reply fail?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Reply fail?
    My point proven again. Comb back through and find my typos. That will really be a great argument for you.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Reply fail?
    Disagree
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Reply fail?
    Disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

^^ poor man's hondo ^^
    Zone makes Hondo look intelligent. Which is god damn near impossible.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

^^ poor man's hondo ^^
    Let’s not get carried away, they are both dumb as dog shit.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

^^ poor man's hondo ^^
    Careful. Hondo might start to spaz out on you and how you get rid of your toxic whiteness.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Another Genius thinks he's cracked the Code.

@ZoneUW: How did you become so dull?
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Boring or dumb ???

Because hot news I’m both
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Boring or dumb ???

No. Just attention starved and the reasons are obvious.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Boring or dumb ???

No. Just attention starved and the reasons are obvious.
    Technically not incorrect
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Figure signaling?

Future signaling.

I'm hearing it dates back to the Revolutionary War.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Autocorrect on my tablet sucks

Then stop virtue signaling. Then I’ll take you seriously. Hey everyone and my fellow whites, look how woke I am! And I’ll make sure and put it on social media so everyone knows.

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
    Great argument. Thought you wouldn’t actually have one. So fucking woke.
    What's the fucking point. Tell me where I've been virtue signaling or go Fuck yourself
    “But yeah, use the phrase virtue signaling and I know not to take you seriously”

Imagine defending virtue signaling.

Fucking woke!

Why so upset?
    Because it's a marker du jour for angry dispeptic rightists and both sides fucksticks like yourself who like to pass themselves off as the only ones who really get shit because they're above it all. It's a lazy excuse for dismissing policy prescriptions because you don't like the tactics but yeah keep doing the lazy pithy fuck shtick it's gotten you this far
    You type fast when angry, huh?

Why so angry this morning?

Wifey make you get a jerb?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,008
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

It’s retarded sounding for sure

But who exactly is it hurting

If she wants to do her retarded white yoga session doesn't want to make a wedding cake for their gay wedding let her do it and leave it alone. If it doesn’t sound like your thing you’re welcome to not go shop there, and join me in doing literally anything else.

Who exactly is the party of free speech again?

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I will try to get this thread back on track

• Options
    LebamDawg said:

More fit flexible girls

Less aids

Would do the entire bored good
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

LebamDawg said:

More fit flexible girls

Less aids

Would do the entire bored good
    Ironic.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

ZoneUW said:

It’s retarded sounding for sure

But who exactly is it hurting

If she wants to do her retarded white yoga session doesn't want to make a wedding cake for their gay wedding let her do it and leave it alone. If it doesn’t sound like your thing you’re welcome to not go shop there, and join me in doing literally anything else.

Who exactly is the party of free speech again?

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/4c63e13bb3e2b68445e38f180b8fca52/5D81D506/t51.2885-19/50847810_2107342472659984_3651071854887567360_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&dl=1
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Go ahead Hondo, tell us how you get rid of your toxic “whiteness?”

Found a pic of the hondobros
    That shitheel of a Dad should get a mud hole stomped in his ass just for fucking up his kids for life.