Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greatest 7th album in rock music history?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Can't really decide between Beatles and Stones, so I may abstain this one. Just had some delish gnocci do vitello in Bahston's Little Italy, along with a glass of Montepulciano's finest, so I'm having trouble giving a fuck right now
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,953
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rolling Stones - Beggar's Banquet
    BearsWiin said:

Can't really decide between Beatles and Stones, so I may abstain this one. Just had some delish gnocci do vitello in Bahston's Little Italy, along with a glass of Montepulciano's finest, so I'm having trouble giving a fuck right now

I’m hearing Lexington Green is nothing special.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Did the Commons, Beacon Hill, and the downtown district today. Doing Revere stuff, the USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill later. So far I can't say I love this town, but maybe it'll grow on me.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,548
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-in Vote
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Did the Commons, Beacon Hill, and the downtown district today. Doing Butt stuff, the USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill later. So far I can't say I love this town, but maybe it'll grow on me.
    ftfy and it might help make it fun
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
    I change my vote to Write In: Depeche Mode Violator

A bit hard to tell with Bob Dylan being in the voting.