Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Betting on the Superbowl... Who you got?

Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited January 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board

Betting on the Superbowl... Who you got? 16 votes

Taking Seattle and the points
56%
section8PostGameOrangeSlicesDeepSeaZ[Deleted User]dhdawgdncSpoonieLuvDardanussaz0r 9 votes
Taking Denver and giving the points
0%
Fuck the spread... the prop bets are where it's at
43%
TierbsHsotBoobsMad_SonCuntWaffle[Deleted User]GladstoneDawgfan406BayDawg 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I saw Seattle was getting 5 1/2. I'm not confident they win this game but that's a lot of points for the best defense in the league to be giving up.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

I saw Seattle was getting 5 1/2. I'm not confident they win this game but that's a lot of points for the best defense in the league to be giving up.

I don't think that's accurate I see them getting 2-3 on twitter.
    I do see everyone's unloading on denver which is totally disrespectful to seattle, who I think just beat the best team on a neutral field.
    Denver will be able to throw, but don't be shocked if one or two of those ducks gets picked.
  • Options
    I'm actually pretty confident
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

I don't think that's accurate I see them getting 2-3 on twitter.
    I do see everyone's unloading on denver which is totally disrespectful to seattle, who I think just beat the best team on a neutral field.
    Denver will be able to throw, but don't be shocked if one or two of those ducks gets picked.
    That makes more sense
  • Options
    espn just showed denver -1 on their bottom line thing
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are we assuming Percy plays this game?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dumb post. We've got 2 weeks for fluctuation. Harvin hasn't even been factored yet. Just wait before you try to get your post read 1st. Chill dude!
  • Options
    section8 said:

Are we assuming Percy plays this game?

pete said he'd play this week, I can't imagine him not.
    If they win the SB and he's a big factor, the trade paid off. Enough said
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck the spread... the prop bets are where it's at
    All the experts said once a decision was made on Harvin for the NFC Champ game... the line would move. The line didn't move at all once they ruled him out. Seems like the early money is on Denver. Dumb post? The most money is bet on this single sporting event all year.
  • Options

All the experts said once a decision was made on Harvin for the NFC Champ game... the line would move. The line didn't move at all once they ruled him out. Seems like the early money is on Denver. Dumb post? The most money is bet on this single sporting event all year.

this is different. Harvin's status was is doubt all of last week so it would make sense the line didn't move. Many of the people unloading on denver now probably are forgetting the harvin factor. Certainly not all but many
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

this is different. Harvin's status was is doubt all of last week so it would make sense the line didn't move. Many of the people unloading on denver now probably are forgetting the harvin factor. Certainly not all but many
    Banking on a guy who's touched the ball 6 times all season is no less foolish than forgetting him. Harvin's a total wild card. If he makes it through the entire Super Bowl healthy that will be an upset.

• Options
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Banking on a guy who's touched the ball 6 times all season is no less foolish than forgetting him. Harvin's a total wild card. If he makes it through the entire Super Bowl healthy that will be an upset.

yep, but u can see how much better the offense is with him.
    The biggest question is how long he lasts
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If Harvin comes in and scores an early td, I'm sure Paul Allen would consider it money well spent.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hawks win in a blowout. Bet the farm.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hawks win in a blowout. Bet the farm.

Bump.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nice call APAG. Hawks paid me $550 on the $ line. All those dumbshits that thought Denver was going to handle Seattle's physicality. Did they not watch the real Super Bowl 2 weeks ago in Seattle?