Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle goes up by a touchdown

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ZoneUW said:

It’s retarded sounding for sure

But who exactly is it hurting

If she wants to do her retarded white yoga session let her do it and leave it alone. If it doesn’t sound like your thing you’re welcome to not go, and join me in doing literally anything else.

Who exactly is the party of free speech again?

Careful. Bob might start to spaz out on you and how you get rid of your toxic whiteness.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Wow. People still use the phrase figure signaling. Good to know, I suppose

Lol.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Figure signaling?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Go ahead Hondo, tell us how you get rid of your toxic “whiteness?”

Found a pic of the hondobros
    Apologizing to the long dead and gone. How meaningful.

#Courage
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

Figure signaling?

Autocorrect on my tablet sucks

But yeah, use the phrase virtue signaling and I know not to take you seriously
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

It’s retarded sounding for sure

But who exactly is it hurting?

If she wants to do her retarded white yoga session let her do it and leave it alone. If it doesn’t sound like your thing you’re welcome to not go, and join me in doing literally anything else.

Who exactly is the party of free speech again?

Everyone. Dumb Shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Then stop virtue signaling. Then I’ll take you seriously. Hey everyone and my fellow whites, look how woke I am! And I’ll make sure and put it on social media so everyone knows.

Fuck off
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Then stop virtue signaling. Then I’ll take you seriously. Hey everyone and my fellow whites, look how woke I am! And I’ll make sure and put it on social media so everyone knows.

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
    Great argument. Thought you wouldn’t actually have one. So fucking woke.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
    What's the fucking point. Tell me where I've been virtue signaling or go Fuck yourself
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
    What's the fucking point. Tell me where I've been virtue signaling or go Fuck yourself
    “But yeah, use the phrase virtue signaling and I know not to take you seriously”

Imagine defending virtue signaling.

Fucking woke!

Why so upset?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    We got a cat fight in the tug!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We got a cat fight in the tug!

So like every thread ?
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you
    “But yeah, use the phrase virtue signaling and I know not to take you seriously”

Fucking woke!

Why so upset?
    Because it's a marker du jour for angry dispeptic rightists and both sides fucksticks like yourself who like to pass themselves off as the only ones who really get shit because they're above it all. It's a lazy excuse for dismissing policy prescriptions because you don't like the tactics but yeah keep doing the lazy pithy fuck shtick it's gotten you this far
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you

Fucking woke!

Why so upset?
    Because it's a marker du jour for angry dispeptic rightists and both sides fucksticks like yourself who like to pass themselves off as the only ones who really get shit because they're above it all. It's a lazy excuse for dismissing policy prescriptions because you don't like the tactics but yeah keep doing the lazy pithy fuck shtick it's gotten you this far
    Not a technically gifted writer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Figure signaling?

Fuck off
    Fetters overrated you

Fucking woke!

Why so upset?
    Calm down turbo.

Nothing you said addresses guilty white fuckheads trying to make themselves look good at cocktail parties with their other dipshit friends who do nothing in reality, but pretend to care for outward appearances. They solve no problems, or even try to because they are busy with fucking yoga classes. That deserves all the mocking heaped on it.

So what fucking policy decisions are being dismissed by laughing at some white cunt having yoga for other white woke women and dumbshits wearing so sorry shirts? Seems like I struck a nerve.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    Isn’t signaling how you’re so above virtue signaling just signaling to your own virtue?

It’s like constantly telling everyone “look at how little I care” if you have to say that you obviously care about being the person who doesn’t care, which means you’re actually just a poser.

You’re a poser Damone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

Isn’t signaling how you’re so above virtue signaling just signaling to your own virtue?

It’s like constantly telling everyone “look at how little I care” if you have to say that you obviously care about being the person who doesn’t care, which means you’re actually just a poser.

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Isn’t signaling how you think someone is a above virtue signaling just virtue signally?

You should come back in a few years when you can form consistent and logical arguments. Because right now you make no sense.

Imagine using the word poser. I thought you were probably 18 years old by your lack of ability to form arguments. Now I know you are by your use of immature language.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Doesn't matter cause it's 2019 and white supremacy. Black people are tired of explaining racism and now it's up to whites to google it.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

You’re a poser Damone.

Sounds like you care.

Isn’t signaling how you think someone is a above virtue signaling just virtue signally?

You should come back in a few years when you can form consistent and logical arguments. Because right now you make no sense.

Imagine using the word poser. I thought you were probably 18 years old by your lack of ability to form arguments. Now I know you are by your use of immature language.
    I’m sorry you can’t wrap your head around simple concepts.