Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Classy and brave Buttegieg supporters

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She should tell Pete about the chemtrails that turned him gay.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

And why would that be. Is someone a snowflake for posting about cowardly Progressives harassing women?

Nutjobs like you have a fungible vocabulary when it suits your needs to attack other people. You sound like you would fit right in at a buttigieg rally.

It’s the woman’s fault for being there and it’s my fault for posting about the cowardly attack. Got it.

someone sounds upset
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think the one that’s upset is the Lib Buttigieg supporter that you libtards keep avoiding tbjalking about. Moron’s attack the messenger.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Denial is not a river in Egypt. I suppose all the attacks on Conservatives by liberals in the list I linked to were all staged also.

She's a professional provocateur who has no interest in journalism or advancing a dialogue. She goes into the belly of the beast to provoke, expose "lib hypocrisy" and feed the right's pathetic persecution complex. Show me somebody on the left who does the same thing, and I'll have damn little sympathy for them, too
    Yeah because this fucking Kunt is all about "dialogue."

I'll see your Tomi Lahren and raise you with Code Pink, Antifa, Media Matters and that paste shallower who works for Vox.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kaitlin Bennett is one of the more insufferable "political influencers" whose profile has skyrocketed due to no real talent of their own. Just a whiter, right wing AOC.

For the first time ever, she wasn't the insufferable one in that interaction. So hats off to fat plaid shirt guy for making her look good.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Denial is not a river in Egypt. I suppose all the attacks on Conservatives by liberals in the list I linked to were all staged also.

She's a professional provocateur who has no interest in journalism or advancing a dialogue. She goes into the belly of the beast to provoke, expose "lib hypocrisy" and feed the right's pathetic persecution complex. Show me somebody on the left who does the same thing, and I'll have damn little sympathy for them, too

I'll see your Tomi Lahren and raise you with Code Pink, Antifa, Media Matters and that paste shallower who works for Vox.
    You sound hurt and scared. I hope you can find a safe space so you have a good cry
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say @BearsWiin hates those people too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

You sound hurt and scared. I hope you can find a safe space so you have a good cry
    And you sound exactly like the lightweight Kunt you are. Feel the Kunt's love for "dialogue."
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

And you sound exactly like the lightweight Kunt you are. Feel the Kunt's love for "dialogue."
    Don't mistake your incessant screeching for dialogue. I sure as hell don't

Raise your game and you might be worth engaging seriously. Not now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Yeah you're too fucking deeeeep for me.

You asked for a single example of someone on the left who does what she does and I gave you 4. Go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Kaitlin Bennett is one of the more insufferable "political influencers" whose profile has skyrocketed due to no real talent of their own. Just a whiter, right wing AOC.

For the first time ever, she wasn't the insufferable one in that interaction. So hats off to fat plaid shirt guy for making her look good.

I can't flair due to DerekJohnson's current authoritarian post flair policy.

Here is a chincredible my man.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

You asked for a single example of someone on the left who does what she does and I gave you 4. Go fuck yourself.
    Add an inability to read to the list of your shortcomings
    Said the Kunt who couldn't even read this question:

If an illegal registers to vote and lies on their voter registration form about being a US citizen how would the state of California or the County Registrars office know it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

If an illegal registers to vote and lies on their voter registration form about being a US citizen how would the state of California or the County Registrars office know it?
    Why the fuck would you think I give a shit about this question? I don't care about stupid exchanges you've had with others

You really are an obsessive little retard
    Thank you for making my point. You're here to tongue ass, fuck "dialog" You inserted yourself into that other thread with the intent to do nothing more than tongue a little ass.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

Why the fuck would you think I give a shit about this question? I don't care about stupid exchanges you've had with others

You really are an obsessive little retard
    Thank you for making my point. You're here to tongue ass, fuck "dialog" You inserted yourself into that other thread with the intent to do nothing more than tongue a little ass.

EMFA
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If he was elected would his whatever it is be the "First Faggot"?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

If he was elected would his whatever it is be the "First Faggot"?

If you can't find a way to use faggot in a funny context, go ahead and just sit it out.