Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lesbian couple attacked.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    The really big difference is that the Beeb, ABC, NBC, CBS and a few other long time world wide news sources are somewhat trusted to report facts by hundreds of Millions of people.

Breitbart, Rush,Jones, etc. are the fringe. To be taken with a grain of salt. But absolutely everything changed that Tuesday night in November of 2016. The MSM became the fringe as well.
    Except people here post shit from Breitbart and such as fact. (And pjmedia) there's millions of people that use then as trusted journalism.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media. I know you don't like it, but it's true.
    In case you didn't realize....no one gives a fuck about Mueller anymore

It's old news. Trump won, the Dems lost and looked pathetic, water is wet.

Losing to Donald Trump must be fucking infuriating, because he's a dumbass for sure.

Honestly I imagine some Dem leaders are pissed. Just like "fuck all I wanna do is get up there and say no I don't want immigrants and I don't give a fuck about climate change. I just wanna win for once but my shitty party has fucked me"
    photo AF551EDE-8C08-4716-82F6-98E03405A27E_zpsx2xrslno.gif
    They keep losing because they are forced to defend the shitty side of things like immigration, guns, taxes, PC culture.

You think Nancy pelosi wants immigrants living next door?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    The really big difference is that the Beeb, ABC, NBC, CBS and a few other long time world wide news sources are somewhat trusted to report facts by hundreds of Millions of people.

Breitbart, Rush,Jones, etc. are the fringe. To be taken with a grain of salt. But absolutely everything changed that Tuesday night in November of 2016. The MSM became the fringe as well.
    Except people here post shit from Breitbart and such as fact. (And pjmedia) there's millions of people that use then as trusted journalism.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media. I know you don't like it, but it's true.
    Your free to point out the errors and "lies" in the source material Hondo but for some reason you never do. You just whine like a little bitch about the source. And a fucking Kunt who's main source is Yahoo News should really shut the fuck up regarding other people's sources.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Losing to Donald Trump must be fucking infuriating, because he's a dumbass for sure.

Honestly I imagine some Dem leaders are pissed. Just like "fuck all I wanna do is get up there and say no I don't want immigrants and I don't give a fuck about climate change. I just wanna win for once but my shitty party has fucked me"
    They keep losing because they are forced to defend the shitty side of things like immigration, guns, taxes, PC culture.

There's way more people in this country that want additional controls over guns than don't. Just another example of you listening to your news source translation of what Democrats want versus what they actually say and do want.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

There's way more people in this country that want additional controls over guns than don't. Just another example of you listening to your news source translation of what Democrats want versus what they actually say and do want.
    I don't watch the news dipshit

Actually I mainly get my news from super liberal sources and it's mostly horseshit

So fuck off.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Very few people want to ban all guns or get rid of the second amendment. I’m definitely not one of them.
    I just want common sense control methods.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo what was your news source that told you there were still segregated public water fountains in this country in the 1970s and which news source told you that teachers demographically mirrored the general population in this country?

• Options
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

Very few people want to ban all guns or get rid of the second amendment. I’m definitely not one of them.

They already exist. Gun problems are 99 percent a ghetto black culture problem. So go fix that.

Oh wait, fixing that would be racist.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

They already exist. Gun problems are 99 percent a ghetto black culture problem. So go fix that.

Oh wait, fixing that would be racist.
    Shush your mouth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-violece-shootings-memorial-day-weekend-510506441.html?amp=y
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media.
    I know you don't like it, but it's true.
    This is perhaps the dumbest and most naive poast I've ever read on these boreds.

Hondo swallows the bullshit-stuffed MSM narratives by the barrel-full, while criticizing the fringe Right.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media.
    This is perhaps the dumbest and most naive poast I've ever read on these boreds.

Hondo swallows the bullshit-stuffed MSM narratives by the barrel-full, while criticizing the fringe Right.
    Ok I'll play along. What big stories about the Mueller investigation did the MSM lie about?

When you are done with that nothingBurger we can talk about all the shit posted on here from Breitbart and shit that has been lies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Ok I'll play along. What big stories about the Mueller investigation did the MSM lie about?

When you are done with that nothingBurger we can talk about all the shit posted on here from Breitbart and shit that has been lies.
    You can start with the story you and El Monte swallowed like bitches. Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress.

You also claim the MSM “documented the fact” that the Trump Tower meeting was about discussing receiving the hacked DNC and Hillary emails and that the Mueller report supports this claim.

All of that is a lie.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    Also, how often did the talking heads on MSNBC and CNN tell us that the Mueller report would clearly establish that Trump had collude with the Russians and that Don Jr. and other members of the "Trump team" and Trump himself would be going to jail over the findings in the Report. All of that was lies that you swallowed like a $20 hooker trying to make the rent Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Also, how often did the talking heads on MSNBC and CNN tell us that the Mueller report would clearly establish that Trump had collude with the Russians and that Don Jr. and other members of the "Trump team" and Trump himself would be going to jail over the findings in the Report. All of that was lies that you swallowed like a $20 hooker trying to make the rent Hondo.

Big belly laughs in the media room about Trump going to jail while you carry water for the FISA surveillance and uranium one conspiracies.

That being said. Show where CNN said Trump was going to jail. Then show where I said or even implied Trump was going to jail.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Big belly laughs in the media room about Trump going to jail while you carry water for the FISA surveillance and uranium one conspiracies.

That being said. Show where CNN said Trump was going to jail. Then show where I said or even implied Trump was going to jail.
    Brennan said it among others

Look it up bitch

You've probably been linked to it before anyway and had too many burgers to flip to read it
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

There already are common sense laws on the books. In addition, there are many, many in Washington who would like nothing more than to take away gun rights. They have been lobbying for just that since I spent time there in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's. We all know what would happen if a leading liberal candidate advocated for the abolition of gun rights, goose stepping democrats would fall right in line with their leader, hence Republicans will kill anything that looks even close to infringing. The Brady Bill was good legislation in my opinion. What more are you looking for?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I've never once even mentioned Uranium One you pathological lying piece of shit. You swallowed like a bitch the bogus claim by the Media that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. You have also pushed the lie now for over 3 months that the Trump Tower meeting was to discuss obtaining the hacked DNC and Hillary emails and you've lied repeatedly about that already being a "documented fact" and that the Mueller Report support this lie of yours.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Zakaria on Trump: 'Treasonous' too weak a word

Situation Room

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says former CIA Director John Brennan's assertion that President Donald Trump's comments during his press conference with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, were "treasonous" may not be strong enough.

Source: CNN
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

There already are common sense laws on the books. In addition, there are many, many in Washington who would like nothing more than to take away gun rights. They have been lobbying for just that since I spent time there in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's. We all know what would happen if a leading liberal candidate advocated for the abolition of gun rights, goose stepping democrats would fall right in line with their leader, hence Republicans will kill anything that looks even close to infringing. The Brady Bill was good legislation in my opinion. What more are you looking for?
    It's going to happen!!!! Any day now those liberals are going to take our guns.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

ZoneUW said:

It's going to happen!!!! Any day now those liberals are going to take our guns.
    I hear Conservatives want to tell you who you can love and what you can do in your bedroom.