Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lesbian couple attacked.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Anyone who uses the term dog whistle is a faggy pussy

I dunno.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Anyone who uses the term dog whistle and then runs and hides like a fucking Kunt when asked to cite an example of a racist dog whistle deserves to have their fucking ass beat to a pulp
    Pretty sure their asshole takes a beating multiple times a week
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Anyone who uses the term dog whistle and then runs and hides like a fucking Kunt when asked to cite an example of a racist dog whistle deserves to have their fucking ass beat to a pulp
    Boob Bro homo-erotic trainee.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I dunno.

Eh

Maybe
  • Options

salemcoog said:

I dunno.

Eh

Maybe
    She’s the best I could find in the 30 seconds I had... so.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Boob Bro homo-erotic trainee.
    Your homophobia is noted
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like a racist dog whistle to me
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    The 18 year old isn’t a minor and I’m not even sure if GB has the same protections for under age perps as we do here in the US.

Weird how this whole underage deal didn’t impact the reporting on the MAGA hat wearing Covington kids
    What do the Maga hat wearing Covington kids in Washington DC have to do with an attack on a bus in (checks notes) ... London?

As always, Bob brings up a completely irrelevant incident.
    It helps if you’re not a dumbfuck.

MAGA hat wearing kids media has no problem reporting on their race. In fact it becomes a central theme in the reporting.

Race of the perps in this story? State secret
    Lets say a video was released and it turns out these kids were all white.

What then? Your brain explodes?
    Could happen, highly unlikely. Do you ever actually read the news?

Do you feel it’s just some odd coincidence that everyone who isn’t a committed leftist has come to a similar conclusion as to the race of the perps?

It’s not an accident

Imagine a world where the media is the true perpetrator of the crime.
    Actually Britain elites and media are STILL covering up the child rape cabal in Rotherham AND punishing those t

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gee we are left to wonder who these perps are. Who can imagine. I can see the ugly threat of Cognitive Dissonance on the horizon for some of us.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

I dunno.

Doggy style > doggy whistle.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

I dunno.

Once again, the Throbber for the win.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2019
    Then damn Jacobites...
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I dunno.

Once again, the Throbber for the win.
    His wisdom is always appreciated
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

I dunno.

You’re a decent poaster but this one was a flop
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    The really big difference is that the Beeb, ABC, NBC, CBS and a few other long time world wide news sources are somewhat trusted to report facts by hundreds of Millions of people.

Breitbart, Rush,Jones, etc. are the fringe. To be taken with a grain of salt. But absolutely everything changed that Tuesday night in November of 2016. The MSM became the fringe as well.
    Except people here post shit from Breitbart and such as fact. (And pjmedia) there's millions of people that use then as trusted journalism.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media. I know you don't like it, but it's true.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

The 18 year old isn’t a minor and I’m not even sure if GB has the same protections for under age perps as we do here in the US.

Weird how this whole underage deal didn’t impact the reporting on the MAGA hat wearing Covington kids
    What do the Maga hat wearing Covington kids in Washington DC have to do with an attack on a bus in (checks notes) ... London?

MAGA hat wearing kids media has no problem reporting on their race. In fact it becomes a central theme in the reporting.

Do you feel it’s just some odd coincidence that everyone who isn’t a committed leftist has come to a similar conclusion as to the race of the perps?

It’s not an accident

Actually Britain elites and media are STILL covering up the child rape cabal in Rotherham AND punishing those t

They are covering it up. But you somehow know about it as fact.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    The really big difference is that the Beeb, ABC, NBC, CBS and a few other long time world wide news sources are somewhat trusted to report facts by hundreds of Millions of people.

Breitbart, Rush,Jones, etc. are the fringe. To be taken with a grain of salt. But absolutely everything changed that Tuesday night in November of 2016. The MSM became the fringe as well.
    Except people here post shit from Breitbart and such as fact. (And pjmedia) there's millions of people that use then as trusted journalism.

And the Mueller report essentially backed up everything that was reported in the media. I know you don't like it, but it's true.
    In case you didn't realize....no one gives a fuck about Mueller anymore

It's old news. Trump won, the Dems lost and looked pathetic, water is wet.

Losing to Donald Trump must be fucking infuriating, because he's a dumbass for sure.

Honestly I imagine some Dem leaders are pissed. Just like "fuck all I wanna do is get up there and say no I don't want immigrants and I don't give a fuck about climate change. I just wanna win for once but my shitty party has fucked me"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

It’s not an accident

They are covering it up. But you somehow know about it as fact.
    What a dumbass.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

In case you didn't realize....no one gives a fuck about Mueller anymore

It's old news. Trump won, the Dems lost and looked pathetic, water is wet.

Losing to Donald Trump must be fucking infuriating, because he's a dumbass for sure.

Honestly I imagine some Dem leaders are pissed. Just like "fuck all I wanna do is get up there and say no I don't want immigrants and I don't give a fuck about climate change. I just wanna win for once but my shitty party has fucked me"
    photo AF551EDE-8C08-4716-82F6-98E03405A27E_zpsx2xrslno.gif