Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hidden snipers to be on alert during Super Bowl

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,992 Founders Club

I always knew Goodell would find a way to make sure Denver wins tomorrow, I just didn't think he would be that desperate to do so.

Did you know that Jerome Bettis is from Detroit?
  • Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    edited February 2014
    snipe elway or eli ? The whole booth ?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

The gubermint has really used 9/11 effectively to make us think there's a terrorist around every corner and take our liberties away. The only terrorist attacks we've stopped are the ones hatched by the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Bro, if we're going to bash instigating, facilitating, and delivery then I'm fucking out!!!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    They should cancel the game, and cancel life. Terrorists, national media and fox suck in the sheeple so well. They have won.

Praise allah for the Snipers! You know that trigger finger is itching to blow some dude away.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Mosster47 said:

The gubermint has really used 9/11 effectively to make us think there's a terrorist around every corner and take our liberties away. The only terrorist attacks we've stopped are the ones hatched by the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Bro, if we're going to bash instigating, facilitating, and delivery then I'm fucking out!!!
    Yet dads watch their 5 year old daughters being felt up by low-life TSA agents and think it's for "national security". We've been pawned. Did you see after the boston bombing, they basically had martial law in an area with over a million people, police kicking down doors with machine guns in families' faces so they could find a single unarmed 20 year patsy somewhere in the city.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I guess hidden ones are better then ones walking around out in the open
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Mosster47 said:

Yet dads watch their 5 year old daughters being felt up by low-life TSA agents and think it's for "national security". We've been pawned. Did you see after the boston bombing, they basically had martial law in an area with over a million people, police kicking down doors with machine guns in families' faces so they could find a single unarmed 20 year patsy somewhere in the city.
    Felt up? Get a fucking grip.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,845 Founders Club

Nothing totally earth-shattering here, but it's worth a read:
    Confessions of a TSA agent...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,150 Founders Club
    Fucking TSA took my Swiss Army knife.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited February 2014
    Did the broncos hire the same sniper that dropped Anthony Swain like a bag of bricks? He's got a killer aim and leaves no trace evidence behind.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Mosster47 said:

Oh, he had a grip alright... a gooooooooooooood grip.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,387 Founders Club
    I feel safer already knowing my government is on the case.

Hope CollegeDoog survives the game.

T&P's in advance if not.
  • Swaye said:

I feel safer already knowing my government is on the case.

Hope CollegeDoog survives the game.

T&P's in advance if not.

I'm going to have to go through security to get on one of the shuttles that will then go through some checkpoints.

Then at the stadium it will take about an hour to go through metal detectors, get patted down, and finally get in the stadium where police will be crawling.

At least it won't take 3 hours. My uncle went to the NO SB in 02 after 9/11 and they had to go through 5 different checkpoints that stretched a mile long.

The terrorists won rather easily, say...3,400-17?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Collegedoog at the SB, or at least how I imagine it.