Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marcus Henderson III, 4* OL, Memphis, TN (Memphis University School)

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Googled @theciscoshow to see what he was up to. Nothing new but found that he received about as warm a welcome on SECRants back in 2017 as he did here:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-recruiting/2019-qb-prospect-in-tn/61047777/

Did he threaten to go full John Rambo on their ass?

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Those are the kinds of comments that you look at and realize that if you want him and pursue hard you have a tremendous opportunity to pull in

It wouldn’t shock me at all if we lose one of Hatchett, Rosie, or Murao that we go aggressively after him

I'd take him even if we got all three. Fuck it. Can never have enuff maulers.
    I'd take this guy over Hatchett and Murao.
    You are underrating Murao heavily. Dude is a stud.
    Murao is being recruited as a center, you need a good Center but to me Murao is like a better Nick Harris.
    Yeah exactly Nick Harris at 6”3 310 is an AA
    Not to split hairs but being an inch or two taller than Harris and 9 pounds heavier doesn't automatically make him better.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Low floor high ceiling

Much like Trump's Great Bigly Wall.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

OFFER HIM

Woah... tap the brakes, dude. We haven't even collected his blood, urine, semen, or stool samples yet... and he's only completed half his psych evals. We also haven't fully broken down his pee wee football film yet or spoken to any of his grade school teachers. Once all of this is complete... and we get the results of his 23andMe profile as well as his NSA security clearance request... then, maybe, we can talk about offering. Trust the process.
    Ehh
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Those are the kinds of comments that you look at and realize that if you want him and pursue hard you have a tremendous opportunity to pull in

It wouldn’t shock me at all if we lose one of Hatchett, Rosie, or Murao that we go aggressively after him

Murao is being recruited as a center, you need a good Center but to me Murao is like a better Nick Harris.
    Not to split hairs but being an inch or two taller than Harris and 9 pounds heavier doesn't automatically make him better.
    Yes, yes it does matter.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Lol whaaaat? Harris was 6'1 270 soaking wet coming out of high school. Murao being 6'3 300+ with his Senior year of high school still ahead of him is a huge fucking difference in size and strength and Murao is just as athletic.

Wait, your not Nick Harris' mom are you?
    Sometimes kids add an inch or two to their listed height. Not all weight is good weight for O-line. Only oregon thinks that.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Lol whaaaat? Harris was 6'1 270 soaking wet coming out of high school. Murao being 6'3 300+ with his Senior year of high school still ahead of him is a huge fucking difference in size and strength and Murao is just as athletic.

Wait, your not Nick Harris' mom are you?
    Sometimes kids add an inch or two to their listed height. Not all weight is good weight for O-line. Only oregon thinks that.
    Hi Mrs. Harris. We love your son. Hope he has a great Senior season. 😊
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    let's be honest, if nick harris was 6'3 he would have been at stanford or USC
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

guntlove said:

OFFER HIM

Woah... tap the brakes, dude. We haven't even collected his blood, urine, semen, or stool samples yet... and he's only completed half his psych evals. We also haven't fully broken down his pee wee football film yet or spoken to any of his grade school teachers. Once all of this is complete... and we get the results of his 23andMe profile as well as his NSA security clearance request... then, maybe, we can talk about offering. Trust the process.
    Ehh
    You're allowed to laugh. It actually feels good.
    If laughing doesn't feel good by itself, stick your finger up your butt and then laugh. Awesome.
    Still not feeling good. Can I put my fingers in your pooper and laugh?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

guntlove said:

OFFER HIM

Ehh

I laugh on here more than anyplace else on the internet good sir
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

guntlove said:

OFFER HIM

That was funny. PGOS disagrees but I liked it.
    @PostGameOrangeSlices TRUSTS the coaches.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

guntlove said:

OFFER HIM

Ehh
    If laughing doesn't feel good by itself, stick your finger up your butt and then laugh. Awesome.
    Still not feeling good. Can I put my fingers in your pooper and laugh?
    I’m not liking this can’t see who WTF’d your posts.

My guess is PGOS is still fagging out and down voting and wtf’ing all my posts like the bitch that he is.

👋 participation trophies 🖕🏽
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There is a concern about cyber bullying in this shithole?