Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dammit the sky may not be falling

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bob is getting destroyed in this thread.
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

Give it a try sometime. Have a little faith in the old USA

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Hope this clears the muddy water for you.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
    Shut up, butthole. A tariff sure as fuck is a tax, and no, you don't have to pay every tax. A gas tax only affects those that buy gas, but it's still a fucking tax - just like a tariff is if you buy a good from China.

Where the fuck did you even come up with this shit?
    State, Federal, SS,Medicare and Property taxes called to say Hi. The taxes that would inevitably soar even moar if team lib gets their way.

Be sure to let us know when you purchase something that went up in price because of tariffs. Because I’ve heard a lot of gloom and doom but no concrete examples yet.

Only @CirrhosisDawg s ill advised decision to cash out his equity to invest in charter schools. All allegedly caused by an alleged bad stock market.
    All those taxes can be avoided, too, dumbfuck.

A tariff is a tax. Sorry you don't like it, but feel free to keep digging.
    Sigh... facepalm... What ever happened to education in Western WA?

Sure you can avoid those taxes if you don't work or pay to live in a house.

That's the only way. You can use deductions to get some back at the end of the year if you're stupid and have had them withhold too much.

Or you can not pay and have your house seized and go to jail.

Your take does make sense However. For I could see you living in a van down by the river . Or in a shack with a bunker.

You should probably not stick your nose in shit that you know nothing about Fishstick.
    There's only two things guaranteed in life. Death and taxes.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
    Shut up, butthole. A tariff sure as fuck is a tax, and no, you don't have to pay every tax. A gas tax only affects those that buy gas, but it's still a fucking tax - just like a tariff is if you buy a good from China.

State, Federal, SS,Medicare and Property taxes called to say Hi. The taxes that would inevitably soar even moar if team lib gets their way.

Be sure to let us know when you purchase something that went up in price because of tariffs. Because I’ve heard a lot of gloom and doom but no concrete examples yet.

Only @CirrhosisDawg s ill advised decision to cash out his equity to invest in charter schools. All allegedly caused by an alleged bad stock market.

That's the only way. You can use deductions to get some back at the end of the year if you're stupid and have had them withhold too much.

Your take does make sense However. For I could see you living in a van down by the river . Or in a shack with a bunker.

You should probably not stick your nose in shit that you know nothing about Fishstick.
    Tell that to your special needs partner in crime, Fishstick
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Holy shit not even GayBob's circle jerk Village People can YMCA him out of this shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

You lying and performing a Kunt act seems pretty guaranteed.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

Fuck off, cunt. Tariffs are a tax. You can continue running your hole if you want to, but you should go find a cock to put in it instead.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Go short or go gold. The USA is FUBAR for now. FED will be abolished. Invasion on the Southern Border that the government ignores, downplays, is complicit in. Food supply under attack in the Midwest. Massive revolts on the horizon if this continues, which it will, because the government no longer works. Tariffs, trade wars and real wars. Communazis in charge of the economy = disaster on the horizon.

I read all of his posts like they are coming over a cracking HF long wire HAM feed with him buried deep in a bunker somewhere. #obkambiance
    Well obviously @swaye you've been reading OBK's stuff. It's not like your in stocks, bonds, and cash in terms of your net worth.
    Guns, Jeeps and watches is much better currency in the trailer park.
    Come the revolution, ammunition will be worth its weight in gold. I’m already a millionaire, if I could just get the banks to see my point. Fascist bastards.
    Fuck me. I only have like 50 x 00 Buckshot shells in a drawer.

#yellazombiefood

You can come to my place during the end of times. We will have all the guns, bullets, and MRE's you need. Just bring one of your wifes hot friends. And I mean a 10. Not some 7 you hope to pass of to me as a 10. If she is an 8 but mute, that counts as a 10.
    Dun and Dun! We'll have all the Velveeta long shelf life fondue we can eat.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Go short or go gold. The USA is FUBAR for now. FED will be abolished. Invasion on the Southern Border that the government ignores, downplays, is complicit in. Food supply under attack in the Midwest. Massive revolts on the horizon if this continues, which it will, because the government no longer works. Tariffs, trade wars and real wars. Communazis in charge of the economy = disaster on the horizon.

I read all of his posts like they are coming over a cracking HF long wire HAM feed with him buried deep in a bunker somewhere. #obkambiance
    Well obviously @swaye you've been reading OBK's stuff. It's not like your in stocks, bonds, and cash in terms of your net worth.
    Come the revolution, ammunition will be worth its weight in gold. I’m already a millionaire, if I could just get the banks to see my point. Fascist bastards.

#yellazombiefood

You can come to my place during the end of times. We will have all the guns, bullets, and MRE's you need. Just bring one of your wifes hot friends. And I mean a 10. Not some 7 you hope to pass of to me as a 10. If she is an 8 but mute, that counts as a 10.
    Dun and Dun! We'll have all the Velveeta long shelf life fondue we can eat.

You just couldn't let the fondue jokes go could you? But seriously, Velveeta fondue would be quite a treat after weeks of deer jerky. We will survive.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Does he even realize this is an impossible request? He's a fucking moron.

How so?

I heard very few migrants actually sneak through the boarder. Or was that just another lie Hondo told?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,337
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Congress gave the Central America countries a pass on the asylum request that opened the flood gates

Asylum law is the first safe country. Mexico is passing them through to us

Congress gets the ultimate blame but we can get Mexico to knock it off too
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Does he even realize this is an impossible request? He's a fucking moron.

How so?

I heard very few migrants actually sneak through the boarder. Or was that just another lie Hondo told?
    Where did I say "very few"? Can't wait for Bob to jump in, get angry, and call you a liar.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

In the post apocalyptic anarchy state you can always make them a mute...
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

At the end of times a 7 is a 10. I’ll bring a couple of they/ze/its for entertainment. It’ll be fun watching their worldview break apart.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

At the end of times a 7 is a 10. I’ll bring a couple of they/ze/its for entertainment. It’ll be fun watching their worldview break apart.
    I've always gotten a lot of happiness out of the knowledge that if the end of times ever happens, all the whiny liberal cunts will be the first to die. If you can't kill it, gut it, skin it and cook it, you dead. Nobody in the city has life skills at all anymore. They all ded.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#yellazombiefood

I've always gotten a lot of happiness out of the knowledge that if the end of times ever happens, all the whiny liberal cunts will be the first to die. If you can't kill it, gut it, skin it and cook it, you dead. Nobody in the city has life skills at all anymore. They all ded.
    I'd be happy if the most recent 100k new residents to move here were ded.

The City was fine at 600k. It sucks syphilitic dick at 700k+.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    The conversation has certainly turned to scenarios with a Charlton Heston movie vibe.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    HHusky said:

The conversation has certainly turned to scenarios with a Charlton Heston movie vibe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WQCoPL3-wo