Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thought that angry white males were responsible for mass shootings?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
A disgruntled city employee armed with a .45-caliber handgun and several extended magazines opened fire at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center on Friday, killing at least 12 people before he was shot dead by police, authorities said.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/disgruntled-worker-used-handgun-extended-clips-in-virginia-beach-massacre-cops/

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Looks like nothings changed. If an African American does something bad, Bob will race to the closest message board and tell everybody how bad black people are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Looks like nothings changed. If an African American does something bad, Bob will race to the closest message board and tell everybody how bad black people are.

Nothing has changed, Owl is still a lying piece of shit.

I was told that only angry white males engage in mass shootings. Did liberals lie to me Owl?

THE CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE MEN, AGGRIEVEMENT, AND MASS SHOOTINGS
    Downward social mobility and scapegoating are inspiring white men to commit atrocities.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/white-men-aggrievement-and-mass-shootings
  • Options
    Awesome, so you found the single incident that disproves the other 100 and some.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019

Awesome, so you found the single incident that disproves the other 100 and some.

I don't think skin color has anything to do with mass shootings. You and most of the left appear to think it does. I know you as a self hating white person don't like it Owl but white males are still the majority of the men in this country. These shootings are carried out by men. Hardly shocking that majority of these shootings are carried out by white males.

And the fact that you believe that there's only been one incident of a mass shooting that was carried out by a non-white person just reveals more evidence of what a ignorant dumbfuck you are Owl.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The shooter was Black?

Who knew?

We need to stop public employees before they kill again
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Owl believes that blacks are like children lacking the guile and sophistication and necessary level of malice to carry out a mass shooting.

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    SFGbob logic: Black person commits mass shooting. White people don't anymore. The power of mass shootings can only be endured by one melanin expressing population, and SFGbob's honky ass is tired of shouldering that burden.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I don't think skin color has anything to do with mass shootings. You and most of the left appear to think it does.
    Dude literally forgot the title of this thread that he made.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The first two words in the title of the poast are a lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

I don't think skin color has anything to do with mass shootings. You and most of the left appear to think it does.
    Dumbfuck doesn't understand sarcasm. I don't believe that skin color has anything to do with mass shootings. Liberals do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob logic: Black person commits mass shooting. White people don't anymore. The power of mass shootings can only be endured by one melanin expressing population, and SFGbob's honky ass is tired of shouldering that burden.

Yes, if you're a complete fucking moron that was what I was saying.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Owl believes that blacks are like children lacking the guile and sophistication and necessary level of malice to carry out a mass shooting.

FU, "There's Just No Evidence". You race to these boards to show how awful black people are, racist fuck.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

The narrative is that mass shooters are disproportionately white; it’s a false narrative.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-the-white-mass-shooter-myth-gets-right-and-wrong-about-killers-demographics.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019

SFGbob said:

FU, "There's Just No Evidence". You race to these boards to show how awful black people are, racist fuck.
    Owl, raced to the board to show everyone how stupid he is. Why do you believe that only white men are capable of mass shootings Owl? Are black people too stupid in your mind to carry out such a crime?
  • Options
    I love you bob but you should work on the conscience you atrophied by always trying to look like your right to other people. Self reflection is good for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

I love you bob but you should work on the conscience you atrophied by always trying to look like your right to other people. Self reflection is good for you.

Sorry, I don't speak Kunt gibberish.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

I was told that only angry white males engage in mass shootings. Did liberals lie to me Owl?

Who said that Bob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Who said that Bob?
    More reading less cocksucking Hondo.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Who said that Bob?
    More reading less cocksucking Hondo.
    Got a link Bob? You should easily find that quote here on HH.