Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot Cat Talk

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Kitty had tapeworms crawling out of her ass. She hates the kennel so a fierce battle ensued. After an hour long ordeal I was able to coax her out of hiding by blasting death metal at her, then corralling her hissy ass in my bedroom. She then fear shat all over my arm and her kennel. Round 2 in three weeks. Bring it the fuck on pussycat!

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When I was a young Yella piss we had a 20 lb cat that would have kicked the shit out of any Tac Town pussy cats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My kitty isn’t very big but she was a stray kitten and she showed her scraps today.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fido brought in a rat Thursday evening. Played with it, got the dogs' attention, made a lot of noise growling at them. So I bagged it and threw it in the garbage can. He leaves, comes back ten minutes later with another one
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cat came home 3 months ago with half its tail missing. I ain't taking her to the vet, so I put her on restriction in the outdoor room in the back of the house. Cat litter and all that shit clean up sucks. Left the windows cracked an inch so I could breathe when I go in there.

After two weeks, I go outside and the cat is walking around. I go check the room and she had opened the window and torn the screen out. Now I have to replace the screen and the cat is cruising around dripping blood everywhere cause she keeps eating the scab off the end of her tail.

too bad they don't taste good. she is an old bitch anyway and would be tough as hell to eat.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Cat came home 3 months ago with half its tail missing. I ain't taking her to the vet, so I put her on restriction in the outdoor room in the back of the house. Cat litter and all that shit clean up sucks. Left the windows cracked an inch so I could breathe when I go in there.

After two weeks, I go outside and the cat is walking around. I go check the room and she had opened the window and torn the screen out. Now I have to replace the screen and the cat is cruising around dripping blood everywhere cause she keeps eating the scab off the end of her tail.

too bad they don't taste good. she is an old bitch anyway and would be tough as hell to eat.

I had a cat or two like that. Had to have the "sorry son, kitty doesn't live anymore" talk. He didn't seem that bothered.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take her to the vet and get her one of those cone thingys. My dog got hurt hunting when I was a kid so he got the cone of shame,
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Thought this thread would be about pussy. Left disappointed.