Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Veterans walk out of meeting with AOC.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

A Vietnam vet who probably still thinks the rice farmers he killed deserved it and a NYPD cop. Think I’ll take AOC on this one.

Can you democrats get any more disrespectful? You punk assed bitch you wouldn't dare say that to the face of the veterans I know. They would kick you internet tough guy ass for saying disrespectful things like that about our veterans. My guess is it was your parents spitting on returning soldiers.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Yea they’re just creeps because You can invent narratives to advance your agenda. I think you may be denigrating veterans without any knowledge about them. But hell libs do it all the time.

Let’s mark ..........Harfly Clothed down as AOC supporter and her disparagement of her country, her President, Israel and their President.....check

Seems like you find people that served in Vietnam are all alike. It’s easier for bigots to formulate and present their bigotry that way.

He is just another America hating democrat. A punk snowflake who takes and never contributes.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

A Vietnam vet who probably still thinks the rice farmers he killed deserved it and a NYPD cop. Think I’ll take AOC on this one.

Can you democrats get any more disrespectful? You punk assed bitch you wouldn't dare say that to the face of the veterans I know. They would kick you internet tough guy ass for saying disrespectful things like that about our veterans. My guess is it was your parents spitting on returning soldiers.
    Say it to his face!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She’s a dumb cunt.

APAG and the HondoBros love her.

Big fan of US foreign policy?
    My position on US foreign policy and the fact she’s a dumb cunt are not mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Thinks Springsteen's "Born in the USA" is a patriotic song
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    A wild alt account appears. Welcome to the game.

Emotional Investment Confirmed.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Come on man. Motherfuckers were cutting their thumbs off to avoid being sent to this senseless bullshit war. 58K killed, ruined a generation. To mock emotional investment tells me that maybe you and HardlyClothed just might be a little to far removed from this period.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Of course you would. You’d also take a spot in the breadline if your overlords told you it was the right thing to do for the cause.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Returning Vietnam vets getting spit on by lefties is an urban legend meant to shift the blame from the older veterans and vet organizations that let them down.
  • Options
    89ute said:

Thinks Springsteen's "Born in the USA" is a patriotic song

You talking about Reagan in ‘84 here?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Returning Vietnam vets getting spit on by lefties is an urban legend meant to shift the blame from the older veterans and vet organizations that let them down.
    Where was this indoctrinated bs injected into you?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Gwad said:

Come on man. Motherfuckers were cutting their thumbs off to avoid being sent to this senseless bullshit war. 58K killed, ruined a generation. To mock emotional investment tells me that maybe you and HardlyClothed just might be a little to far removed from this period.
    Yet one criticism from the leftists is trump avoided the draft...
  • Options
    89ute said:

Gwad said:

Yes I'm a spoiled American who has been able to grow up in a decadent life style free from war zones. A common thread we share here at HCH, the difference of course being self realization to this fact.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Nobody can possibly be this stupid.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/13/opinion/myth-spitting-vietnam-protester.html

I told her that, on the contrary, opponents of the war had actually tried to recruit returning veterans. I told her about a 1971 Harris Poll survey that found that 99 percent of veterans said their reception from friends and family had been friendly, and 94 percent said their reception from age-group peers, the population most likely to have included the spitters, was friendly.

A follow-up poll, conducted in 1979 for the Veterans Administration (now the Department of Veterans Affairs), reported that former antiwar activists had warmer feelings toward Vietnam veterans than toward congressional leaders or even their erstwhile fellow travelers in the movement.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I told her that, on the contrary, opponents of the war had actually tried to recruit returning veterans. I told her about a 1971 Harris Poll survey that found that 99 percent of veterans said their reception from friends and family had been friendly, and 94 percent said their reception from age-group peers, the population most likely to have included the spitters, was friendly.

A follow-up poll, conducted in 1979 for the Veterans Administration (now the Department of Veterans Affairs), reported that former antiwar activists had warmer feelings toward Vietnam veterans than toward congressional leaders or even their erstwhile fellow travelers in the movement.
    So you're telling me people protesting were warm with the people returning from being forced to fight in the war? Seems odd.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Swaye said:

So you're telling me people protesting were warm with the people returning from being forced to fight in the war? Seems odd.
    I can see your brain breaking trying to figure this one out.
  • Options

Swaye said:

So fake news go all the way back to the 70s.