Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim is so bad on the radio

I never thought the Elise and Jerry show could get any worse but it has. Kim and Eklund were hosting it.

I was driving and happen to listen at the start and Kim is starting with another "What I"m hearing".

"I'm hearing Mack Brown is in trouble in Texas and if he has a bad year he could be out. I'm hearing Nick Saban could be in play. If he goes to Texas he'd be unstoppable."

Nevermind he has won 3 out of 4 natty's so I'd say he already is. Plus who the fuck leaves Alabama?

Also Kim mentioned how Saban got his start coaching at Washington under Don James which isn't at all true since he coached with James at Kent State.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You deserve to die in a fucking fire for turning KJR on. Didn't bother to read the rest of your post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You deserve to die in a fucking fire for turning KJR on. Didn't bother to read the rest of your post.

I'm fully aware but once I heard those two were hosting I figured I'd get a cheap sound bite of stupidity to pass the day by.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I never thought the Elise and Jerry show could get any worse but it has. Kim and Eklund were hosting it.

I was driving and happen to listen at the start and Kim is starting with another "What I"m hearing".

"I'm hearing Mack Brown is in trouble in Texas and if he has a bad year he could be out. I'm hearing Nick Saban could be in play. If he goes to Texas he'd be unstoppable."

Nevermind he has won 3 out of 4 natty's so I'd say he already is. Plus who the fuck leaves Alabama?

Also Kim mentioned how Saban got his start coaching at Washington under Don James which isn't at all true since he coached with James at Kent State.

Sounds like you are just here to beat your chest.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sounds like you are just here to beat your meat.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You stumbled across it and and listened for probably at least 20 minutes to pick up those nuggets?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    HuskyJW said:

You stumbled across it and and listened for probably at least 20 minutes to pick up those nuggets?

That was the opening and it was like only 5 minutes then I turned it off.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nick Saban leaving Alabama for Texas??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!111!!!11!1

So end of the month for Mack Brown?
  • Options
    RancidRancid Member Posts: 75
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I caught the last few minutes on the way home from my boy's gymnastics class. He's great at somersaults and shitting his pants unannounced.

Anywho, according to the brain trust, the offensive line has real depth now. The reason freshman have to start is because sark was just able to get better athletes than the previous class. It's actually a luxury to have veterans as backups instead of freshmen.

Makes perfect sense to me.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2013
    Okay, 710 was on commercial I went over to KJR. I heard the train wreck! Eklund! Hoolleee S**T..All they could talk about were the "haters." They tried breaking down the o-line situation, it was like a PSA. No one "gets it" but those two. They referenced haters at least 5 times in 10 minutes. Sounds like an agenda.

Eklund could only say "good looking player" and "he can track the ball and find the ball." Over and over. UW got a kid out of Cali and UW was the only offer "sleeper find."

They said they were going to take calls, and guess what they didn't.

Oh and of course Kim had took a couple shots at Tyrone. Hilarious!

KJR is scary bad.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rancid said:

I caught the last few minutes on the way home from my boy's gymnastics class. He's great at somersaults and shitting his pants unannounced.

Anywho, according to the brain trust, the offensive line has real depth now. The reason freshman have to start is because sark was just able to get better athletes than the previous class. It's actually a luxury to have veterans as backups instead of freshmen.

It's aways best to make an announcement before shitting ones pants.

I lol'd
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Okay, 710 was on commercial I went over to KJR. I heard the train wreck! Eklund! Hoolleee S**T..All they could talk about were the "haters." They tried breaking down the o-line situation, it was like a PSA. No one "gets it" but those two. They referenced haters at least 5 times in 10 minutes. Sounds like an agenda.

Eklund could only say "good looking player" and "he can track the ball and find the ball." Over and over. UW got a kid out of Cali and UW was the only offer "sleeper find."

They said they were going to take calls, and guess what they didn't.

Oh and of course Kim had took a couple shots at Tyrone. Hilarious!

KJR is scary bad.

Sounds like haters gonna hate.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Rancid said:

It's aways best to make an announcement before shitting ones pants.

I lol'd
    Ditto, that was premium bored material.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Good god, Kim has to be the queen of all douche nozzles, at least that's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

I wonder who Kim hears this stuff from? From a regular at the Dub Pub? Maybe Fleenor? Voices in his head?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    Founders Club

I wonder who Kim hears this stuff? From a regular at the Dub Pub? Maybe Fleenor? Voices in his head?
    a hot blonde Texas intern he ran into at the VMAC who had some inside info
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I wonder who Kim hears this stuff from? From a regular at the Dub Pub? Maybe Fleenor? Voices in his head?
    I'm hearing his source is one badapple
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The only thing more nauseating than hearing Kim on the radio is the line of fans he has over at dawgman who are constantly trying to drum up support to petition KJR to get him a permanent prime time weekday spot. The one entertaining thing about that show is how he alters his accent and annunciation when talking on the phone to 17 year old boys, especially those with darker complexion.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    I hear Mack Brown has been seen at Sea-Tac
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The only thing more nauseating than hearing Kim on the radio is the line of fans he has over at dawgman who are constantly trying to drum up support to petition KJR to get him a permanent prime time weekday spot. The one entertaining thing about that show is how he alters his accent and annunciation when talking on the phone to 17 year old boys, especially those with darker complexion.

And they are creeped out by it