Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hondo actually voted for this.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, I'm too stupid to realize my vote "when" to Hillary.

Actually, my vote didn't "when" to Hillary pathological liar.

See? To dumb to realize....
    My vote didn't go to Hillary. But you're both stupid and a pathological liar.
    Read up on the electoral college buddy. The answer might surprise you.
    Read up on how I didn't vote for President in 2016. And even if I had voted for Trump my vote wouldn't have gone to Hillary. Read up on how you're a fucking liar and moron Hondo.
    I don't believe this. You've stated you did not vote for Trump, but not vote at all means you should STFU about almost everything.
    Where did I say I didn't vote at all? I didn't vote for President. I voted on all the ballot measures and in the local races. I never said didn't vote at all.

Living here in California my vote for President wasn't going to make any difference. Hillary was going to win the state.
    The sad part is you see no problem with that. My Idaho vote for anybody other than the (R) wouldn't matter either. We're a Republic!!!! F*ck Democracy!!!!
    Crazy thing- you can actually LEAVE! to another state if you don't like the prevailing politics and values where you chose to reside.

Fucking insane, I know.

Owl is very conflicted, he hates conservatives but he hates black people more. That's why he lives in Idaho.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,981
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Read up on how I didn't vote for President in 2016. And even if I had voted for Trump my vote wouldn't have gone to Hillary. Read up on how you're a fucking liar and moron Hondo.
    I don't believe this. You've stated you did not vote for Trump, but not vote at all means you should STFU about almost everything.
    Where did I say I didn't vote at all? I didn't vote for President. I voted on all the ballot measures and in the local races. I never said didn't vote at all.

Living here in California my vote for President wasn't going to make any difference. Hillary was going to win the state.
    The sad part is you see no problem with that. My Idaho vote for anybody other than the (R) wouldn't matter either. We're a Republic!!!! F*ck Democracy!!!!
    Crazy thing- you can actually LEAVE! to another state if you don't like the prevailing politics and values where you chose to reside.

Fucking insane, I know.

Owl is very conflicted, he hates conservatives but he hates black people more. That's why he lives in Idaho.
    Depends on whether you're N. Idaho or S. Idaho.

The north used to hate the blacks but not so much lately. The south still despises the browns but loves the cheap labor. See also Canyon County. The north likes the black and brown money these days:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5924943/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-enjoyed-1-85million-cabin-conservative-Idaho-city.html

https://www.cdapress.com/article/20170103/ARTICLE/170109970

https://people.com/music/jennifer-lopez-alex-rodriguez-inside-blended-family/

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    There are now 42 million people who identify as Black or African American living in America, making up 12% of the total population. According to the most recent American Community Survey, the Black population in Idaho is 9,818 – at 0.6% of the total population of Idaho.

That's what Owl likes about Idaho. No doubt when you factor out the blacks attending college and or living in Boise that 0.6% becomes even closer to zero.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nearly 4,000 of that 9,818 live in Boise. You more likely to run into Big Foot in Idaho than you are a black person outside of Boise, and that's the way Owl likes it.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Not voting is a legitimate choice.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

With the state registering more than a million illegals to vote the result was never in question.
    Bob, why don't you go off on sledog for lying?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,836
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

With the state registering more than a million illegals to vote the result was never in question.
    Do you have a link to show he's lying?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why don’t you worry about you own lies Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pussy.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
    So is there any truth to it?

Well, we don’t know for absolute certain

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pussy.
    Why does a pathological liar like you worry about what I do when other people make false statements? I’m responsible for what I say, why don’t you do the same?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying
    No wonder why you think Trump is exonerated. Your can't read.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying
    I quoted your link

Idiot
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying
    Try reading the motor voter bill in Kali. It registers all of them unless THEY specifically opt out. I've posted it before and how the DMV system does not identify or discern illegals from legals.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying
    Try reading the motor voter bill in Kali. It registers all of them unless THEY specifically opt out. I've posted it before and how the DMV system does not identify or discern illegals from legals.

Fuck off.
    Another lie.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying

Fuck off.
    Another lie.
    Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying

Fuck off.
    Another lie.
    Link?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying

Fuck off.
    Another lie.
    Link it and then put it in your own words
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is your Google broken?

Great link dumbass

Prove sled is lying

Fuck off.
    Another lie.
    Is your Google broken?