Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How come Nadler no longer wants Mueller to testify?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
What happened libs? I thought you wanted transparency?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mueller testified. It was just this morning.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

Yeah, not under oath and he didn't have to face any questions. Why it's almost as if Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal. I never realized that making an unchallenged statement to the press was "testifying."

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, not under oath and he didn't have to face any questions. Why it's almost as if Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal.
    Maybe. So?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, not under oath and he didn't have to face any questions. Why it's almost as if Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal.
    Maybe. So?

And you'd be totally fine with that, because you're all about "transparency" right O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

And you'd be totally fine with that, because you're all about "transparency" right O'Keefed?
    Mueller's report said: I can't vindicate him. I can't prosecute him. Congress can prosecute him.

Mueller today said: I can't vindicate him. I can't prosecute him. Congress can prosecute him. (And the evidence is preserved if a prosecutor want to level charges after he's out of office too.)

I suppose we could always listen to him say it again.

Of course I disagree with him (and the DOJ) on one point: that anything in the Constitution says a sitting President can't be indicted. The Constitution is silent about that and we know that the only reason that became DOJ lore was because of a memo written to support the notion that the then sitting VP, Spiro Agnew, could be indicted.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

Mueller's report said: I can't vindicate him. I can't prosecute him. Congress can prosecute him.

Mueller today said: I can't vindicate him. I can't prosecute him. Congress can prosecute him. (And the evidence is preserved if a prosecutor want to level charges after he's out of office too.)

Of course I disagree with him (and the DOJ) on one point: that anything in the Constitution says a sitting President can't be indicted. The Constitution is silent about that and we know that the only reason that became DOJ lore was because of a memo written to support the notion that the then sitting VP, Spiro Agnew, could be indicted.

So Mueller was absolutely worthless. Got it. You guys wasted a lot of effort sucking his dick for two years. Sad

We do in fact know that Trump could be indicted and Mueller could lay out things he could be indicted for. But he didn't because it isn't there. So he throws out some bullshit to the dupe and they lap it up

Public Service Reminder - these are the smart people
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Oh I know what the script says O'Keefed. I'd be interested in hear Mueller answer the questions that aren't on the script.

Did you look into the possibility that the Russians interfered in our election by providing disinformation that was paid for by Hillary and the DNC? Yes or No? And if no, why not? Wasn't the entire purpose of your investigation to look into Russian meddling in our election? Why did you ignore that?
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

So Mueller was absolutely worthless. Got it. You guys wasted a lot of effort sucking his dick for two years. Sad

We do in fact know that Trump could be indicted and Mueller could lay out things he could be indicted for. But he didn't because it isn't there. So he throws out some bullshit to the dupe and they lap it up

I suppose he was worthless to people he need a fucking road map to get to the bathroom.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Oh I know what the script says O'Keefed. I'd be interested in hear Mueller answer the questions that aren't on the script.

Did you look into the possibility that the Russians interfered in our election by providing disinformation that was paid for by Hillary and the DNC? Yes or No? And if no, why not? Wasn't the entire purpose of your investigation to look into Russian meddling in our election? Why did you ignore that?

The Senate has subpoena power. Go for it!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    Appears Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal so Mueller could read from the script and not face any uncomfortable questions. How much money did we pay Mueller and the fucker goes unquestioned on anything?

Nadler spilled the beans last week when revealed why he thought Mueller didn't want to testify.

Mueller doesn't want to testify publicly

if the Republicans on the committee start asking him questions about the beginning of the — about this stuff, the beginning of the investigation.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The shallow breathing and tightness in chest when Race and Bob-o post is palpable. Emotional investment confirmed. Rational line of mental processing in question.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

I suppose he was worthless to people he need a fucking road map to get to the bathroom.
    Yes we needed a two plus year investigation and hundreds of thousands of documents and hundreds of hours of testimony so you need a fucking road map to discern the conclusion or lack thereof

You skinny white rich smart people sure can sound stupid
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

The shallow breathing and tightness in chest when Race and Bob-o post is palpable. Emotional investment confirmed. Rational line of mental processing in question.

Yeah, just as I sense you sucking on a big fat cock right now. It's palpable.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

Yes we needed a two plus year investigation and hundreds of thousands of documents and hundreds of hours of testimony so you need a fucking road map to discern the conclusion or lack thereof

You sound upset.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Yeah, just as I sense you sucking on a big fat cock right now. It's palpable.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Appears Nadler and Mueller worked out a deal so Mueller could read from the script and not face any uncomfortable questions. How much money did we pay Mueller and the fucker goes unquestioned on anything?

Nadler spilled the beans last week when revealed why he thought Mueller didn't want to testify.

if the Republicans on the committee start asking him questions about the beginning of the — about this stuff, the beginning of the investigation.

You and Race are being coy here. You’re both much more fearful of unscripted Mueller testimony than I am.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You and Race are being coy here. You’re both much more fearful of unscripted Mueller testimony than I am.
    There it is, that world famous O'Keefed mind reading act. Always a fan favorite.

What am I thinking right now O'Keefed?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Not even close

Its pretty clear what Mueller did here to anyone other than the Muellertards

Hi @CirrhosisDawg and @HHusky

Mueller is scared and a pussy and a piece of shit

I was right

Again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe. So?

You sound upset.
    Its all about transparency