Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RE UODUCKGIRL

1121314151618»

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Give me a holler girl

Is that the guy from Welcome Back Kotter?
    Blackedraw
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Hey, we know you check this board every now and then. Just step up and post on a regular basis.

After all we are gross, but at least we're hardcore.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She thinks HH is gross because too many perverts here wanted to see her shabby little 43 year old tits. I agree...gross. You weirdos scared her off before we could get to the real pertinent questions and pic requests...all the backdoor related stuff that really matters. Maybe she'd come back if this was clarified.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh o get it. You’re spelling ducks as doooks. Lol. Clever.

No, you didn’t get It. At all
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

She thinks HH is gross because too many perverts here wanted to see her shabby little 43 year old tits. I agree...gross. You weirdos scared her off before we could get to the real pertinent questions and pic requests...all the backdoor related stuff that really matters. Maybe she'd come back if this was clarified.

I didn’t want to see her tits. I wanted to honor and protect her. I’m classy like that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

I didn’t want to see her tits. I wanted to honor and protect her. I’m classy like that.
    So she could be the intelligent and classy duck girl of the week? Will she show her class and intelligence with some thong bikini pics?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

So she could be the intelligent and classy duck girl of the week? Will she show her class and intelligence with some thong bikini pics?
    Pass
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    For all your wisdom theres a lesson that you may have missed. If you want to ogle chicks on a football board you have to adjust standards a bit, kind of like going to a golf course, bowling alley, or construction site. This middle aged duck groupie is pretty cute by those standards.
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    For all your wisdom theres a lesson that you may have missed. If you want to ogle chicks on a football board you have to adjust standards a bit, kind of like going to a golf course, bowling alley, or construction site. This middle aged duck groupie is pretty cute by those standards.
    I’m on the internet. Hot chicks are three clicks away. I don’t need to see this bitch
    Nor do I but it's fun to pretend because I assume she reads this and is bothered by it.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    I’m on the internet. Hot chicks are three clicks away. I don’t need to see this bitch
    Nor do I but it's fun to pretend because I assume she reads this and is bothered by it.
    Bothered? Or "hot and bothered"?

I'm sure the thought of having a HH groupie session has crossed her mind
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    Not really
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    Not really
    You're really not a qualified judge of that ya dead eyed, emotionless prick ya.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Pass
    Not really
    You're really not a qualified judge of that ya dead eyed, emotionless prick ya.
    Sorry. Not really interested in seeing a middle aged duck fans pancake tits.