Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lance Keneley, 2020 3* DE, Mission Viejo (HS), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    vadawg said:

Passion said:

Remember in 1987 when Don James looked at his roster and realized he needed more speed and athleticism?

Yep, I knew Coach James...Pete's not him.

Sadly, I really had high hopes for Pete....not so much anymore. He doesn't get it.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

vadawg said:

Passion said:

Remember in 1987 when Don James looked at his roster and realized he needed more speed and athleticism?

Sadly, I really had high hopes for Pete....not so much anymore. He doesn't get it.

I get that you’re frustrated by things but, this is stupid. We’ve played in 3 straight New Year’s bowls. Won 2 Pac 12 titles.

I’m sure better coaches are lining up to coach at UW.
    UW lucked out with don james and with pete
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

vadawg said:

Passion said:

I get that you’re frustrated by things but, this is stupid. We’ve played in 3 straight New Year’s bowls. Won 2 Pac 12 titles.

Stupid, no. That's giving him too much credit. Retarded beyond belief, yes. However, that's to be expected from one of DDY's posse of blathering imbeciles.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    If he is really 6 5 240 he might move inside. Doesn't look like he has much suddenness and looks like he wins most battles by hand fighting and effort. Atleast he is from power socal school. This recruiting season is the queerest I can recall.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

Passion said:

Stupid, no. That's giving him too much credit. Retarded beyond belief, yes. However, that's to be expected from one of DDY's posse of blathering imbeciles.
    Pete's teams are boring to watch. They play with very little emotion, play bend don't break defense and dink and dunk offense. When it comes to big games, Pete and his team shit the bed. And look at the recruiting.....all white kids. We CAN'T Beat the elite teams with all whites....not possible.
    As I said, I wish I was wrong but I'm not. The proof is in the scores, and how the team plays. If you choose to enjoy watching it, great...keep it up. I'll continue to watching, but it's not fun like it was under James.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Passion said:

Pete's teams are boring to watch. They play with very little emotion, play bend don't break defense and dink and dunk offense. When it comes to big games, Pete and his team shit the bed. And look at the recruiting.....all white kids. We CAN'T Beat the elite teams with all whites....not possible.
    As I said, I wish I was wrong but I'm not. The proof is in the scores, and how the team plays. If you choose to enjoy watching it, great...keep it up. I'll continue to watching, but it's not fun like it was under James.
    There was nothing boring about the 2016 team. The past two years we haven’t been good on offense.

I’m all for a better, more exciting offense, but winning is fun. Now we have to win a big game. It will happen.

The rest has already proven to be nonsense.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Jake Browning was boring ...

Jacob Eason and Sam Huard will not be boring
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ruffled some feathers.

For those of us that watched the team in the late 70's, 80's and 90's, this team is fucking boring to watch. NO EMOTION, Choir Boys, with very little Swag. That's on Pete. He recruits and coaches that way and it sucks IMO. I still love my Dawgs but they're not fun to watch. That's the D as well.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

Ruffled some feathers.

For those of us that watched the team in the late 70's, 80's and 90's, this team is fucking boring to watch. NO EMOTION, Choir Boys, with very little Swag. That's on Pete. He recruits and coaches that way and it sucks IMO. I still love my Dawgs but they're not fun to watch. That's the D as well.

Maybe put on some replays of Sark? That seems more your thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Passion said:

vadawg said:

Ruffled some feathers.

These takes are hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock.

I just think you liked seeing James' player's tummies. That got you all riled up.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Jake Browning was boring ...

Jacob Eason and Sam Huard will not be boring

Teq you really believe just a change at qb can change the entire dynamic of the offense? I believe it might have to do more with Pete convoluted/complex offense. If Eason can’t get it done this year offensively will you put some of the blame on Pete?

I’m really interested to see how Eason does against cal, Oregon, SC, Stanford and Utah. I’m anticipating Eason and uw rolling all the others on our schedule

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

Ruffled some feathers.

You’re evidently old AF and pervy based on your avatar.

I like you.

A/s/l?

I have low self esteem.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

vadawg said:

Ruffled some feathers.

Those Azeem/Keyshawn Ds were a bunch of soft, emotionless choir boys for sure
    I feel like those were the last D’s with true swag as well. That D had Budda, King, and Sid. Tons of emotion.

My two cents, BBK isn’t a big celebration guy. He’s been the one making the majority of the tackles for the last two yrs. we still saw excitement from our secondary (where our swag exists) but teams have tested them far less resulting in less big hits, INT’s etc.

Ma?ybe

Feeling like soo much poly passion will be impossible to stymy the emotion. Secondary will always have swag.

I’m rambling at this point.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This board has room for one dick sucking drama queen and that is @Dennis_DeYoung , rest of you need to stfu