Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lance Keneley, 2020 3* DE, Mission Viejo (HS), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

This board has room for one dick sucking drama queen and that is @Dennis_DeYoung , rest of you need to stfu

Last time I checked stalin is Stalin and not Kim...
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank God this board isn't prone to group think.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

Thank God this board isn't prone to group think.

Huh?
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's not that we are offering 2 stars scrubs from Texas. I mean it is but that's not all that's broken. Be honest how many games did you have fun with last year? I can count one.. the fucking apple cup. Last year was one of the most unpleasant seasons I have ever watched. This team and our fucking bullshit identify embarrasses me.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Penace said:

It's not that we are offering 2 stars scrubs from Texas. I mean it is but that's not all that's broken. Be honest how many games did you have fun with last year? I can count one.. the fucking apple cup. Last year was one of the most unpleasant seasons I have ever watched. This team and our fucking bullshit identify embarrasses me.

Jake Browning took a good amount of fun away ...

But from a fun standpoint:

Utah x2
    Wazzu
    Rose Bowl because Rose Bowl
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Penace said:

Utah x2
    Wazzu
    Teq, I understand your point but.....if this wasthe PAC 10, and we had USC strong, UCLA good, ASU always fucking us, and maybe a good Cal/OU team to contend with...I'd agree....we don't. The PAC 12 (DREK) is fucking terrible. The league is shit and hasn't beaten a good out of conference team in forever (exclude the DREK BIG). This team has NO soul, no energy, no fucking idea how to play with passion...it sucks to watch. The secondary has been good, but if the rest of the D is playing "boring" football, it makes it all boring...the O has just flat out sucked since RN left...

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,953
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Penace said:

Utah x2
    Wazzu
    Teq, I understand your point but.....if this wasthe PAC 10, and we had USC strong, UCLA good, ASU always fucking us, and maybe a good Cal/OU team to contend with...I'd agree....we don't. The PAC 12 (DREK) is fucking terrible. The league is shit and hasn't beaten a good out of conference team in forever (exclude the DREK BIG). This team has NO soul, no energy, no fucking idea how to play with passion...it sucks to watch. The secondary has been good, but if the rest of the D is playing "boring" football, it makes it all boring...the O has just flat out sucked since RN left...

You should probably quit while you're behind.

You're pretty sexy though. I'll give you that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Penace said:

Utah x2
    Wazzu

Is thisa contest?

You're right, I am sexy...I'm the only White poster her that DDY wants to fuck....
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,953
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Penace said:

Utah x2
    Wazzu

Is thisa contest?

You're right, I am sexy...I'm the only White poster her that DDY wants to fuck....
    Even though you were watching the Jon Dames Dawgs in the 70s? I guess DDY would be into that kinky shit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    vadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Penace said:

Utah x2
    Wazzu

I don’t care how good or bad the conference is or where UW is ... if we are beating teams 42-17 I don’t care The Who the opponent is the game isn’t that exciting
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

I get that you’re frustrated by things but, this is stupid. We’ve played in 3 straight New Year’s bowls. Won 2 Pac 12 titles.

I’m sure better coaches are lining up to coach at UW.

Stupid, no. That's giving him too much credit. Retarded beyond belief, yes. However, that's to be expected from one of DDY's posse of blathering imbeciles.

Pete's teams are boring to watch. They play with very little emotion, play bend don't break defense and dink and dunk offense. When it comes to big games, Pete and his team shit the bed. And look at the recruiting.....all white kids. We CAN'T Beat the elite teams with all whites....not possible.
    As I said, I wish I was wrong but I'm not. The proof is in the scores, and how the team plays. If you choose to enjoy watching it, great...keep it up. I'll continue to watching, but it's not fun like it was under James.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AlCzervik said:

I get that you’re frustrated by things but, this is stupid. We’ve played in 3 straight New Year’s bowls. Won 2 Pac 12 titles.

Stupid, no. That's giving him too much credit. Retarded beyond belief, yes. However, that's to be expected from one of DDY's posse of blathering imbeciles.

Pete's teams are boring to watch. They play with very little emotion, play bend don't break defense and dink and dunk offense. When it comes to big games, Pete and his team shit the bed. And look at the recruiting.....all white kids. We CAN'T Beat the elite teams with all whites....not possible.
    As I said, I wish I was wrong but I'm not. The proof is in the scores, and how the team plays. If you choose to enjoy watching it, great...keep it up. I'll continue to watching, but it's not fun like it was under James.

Thanks for seconding my feelings! Sorry if I expect more out of the program than winning a shit conference then getting our asses fucked without Lube in every big game...

Derek, you should start calling this place....Dawgman...it’s becoming as polluted as that place is....

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

AlCzervik said:

Thanks for seconding my feelings! Sorry if I expect more out of the program than winning a shit conference then getting our asses fucked without Lube in every big game...

Derek, you should start calling this place....Dawgman...it’s becoming as polluted as that place is....

Wow, dawgman praised 7-6 sark, we praise 10-3 Pete
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Apparently this guy is trying to visit at the end of July.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter
    This guy is visiting this week. We're back on underwhelming woof watch.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I actually really like his size and physicality and motor. He doesn't have that shoulder dip to bend the edge but that can be taught and at the very least he could be a beast of a power rusher when he gets up to 270ish. He reminds me of former Stanford DE Trent Murphy. I'd be decently excited if he committed.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    edited July 2019
    FirePete said:

This board has room for one dick sucking drama queen and that is @Dennis_DeYoung , rest of you need to stfu

I feel like Dennis and his Ivy post grad degree are so wrong to such a gross level he shouldn’t be allowed to post anymore. Crash a Maz and shut the fuck up my guy.