Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rotting Trash Piles Sky-High in LA, Attracting Rats and Raising Concerns of a New Epidemic

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

You two retards started a thread with the same story Tuesday. Trumpanzees are the dumbest people on earth potd.

Yeah, I wish I could be smart like you CD so then I could praise the cluster fuck that is the California state government.

How's that bullet train working out for you CD and why are they begging for money from the Feds? I thought you said California was rich and could do what they want on their own?
    Jfc. I can see why you want to change the subject.

Do the research dumbfuck and find my support for the bullet train. Fucking retard. I am staying in California because I can make it. You claim you’re leaving soon. With all your wealth!?!!1 Goodbye GayBob.
    Imagine spending so much energy and defending a state on a college message board. Sounds like you care.
    Imagine a “libertarian” defending mindless advocates of a coercive and corrupt federal government waging a lawless attack against the most successful society the world has ever seen. Every one of these threads has been started by one of the same group of inbred trumpanzees. On a college football message board.
    Wow. I clearly struck a nerve.

What did I defend exactly? Mocking your dumbass is defending what? Answer: It’s defending nothing, it’s simply mocking your dumbass ass.
    Trumptard after trumptard posts why the are LEAVING California and why their “lower income” lifestyle In flyoverville is OK!— code for meaning they are poor ridiculous white trash. These same threads are rife with how tariffs, trade wars, and border walls imposed by the coercive hand of the federal government is going to give cover and succor to these hapless fools.

If a “Libertarian” like yourself is comfortable giving cover to rabid advocates of a corrupt federal government protecting the lowest common denominator of society then be my guest.

Calm down turbo. I’m just laughing at you getting so anger when California is criticized. It’s comical how angry you get. Why so sensitive?
    I hate everyone that doesn't live with their mom!
    Fixed that for you.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

You two retards started a thread with the same story Tuesday. Trumpanzees are the dumbest people on earth potd.

Yeah, I wish I could be smart like you CD so then I could praise the cluster fuck that is the California state government.

How's that bullet train working out for you CD and why are they begging for money from the Feds? I thought you said California was rich and could do what they want on their own?

Do the research dumbfuck and find my support for the bullet train. Fucking retard. I am staying in California because I can make it. You claim you’re leaving soon. With all your wealth!?!!1 Goodbye GayBob.
    Imagine spending so much energy and defending a state on a college message board. Sounds like you care.
    Imagine a “libertarian” defending mindless advocates of a coercive and corrupt federal government waging a lawless attack against the most successful society the world has ever seen. Every one of these threads has been started by one of the same group of inbred trumpanzees. On a college football message board.

What did I defend exactly? Mocking your dumbass is defending what? Answer: It’s defending nothing, it’s simply mocking your dumbass ass.
    Trumptard after trumptard posts why the are LEAVING California and why their “lower income” lifestyle In flyoverville is OK!— code for meaning they are poor ridiculous white trash. These same threads are rife with how tariffs, trade wars, and border walls imposed by the coercive hand of the federal government is going to give cover and succor to these hapless fools.

If a “Libertarian” like yourself is comfortable giving cover to rabid advocates of a corrupt federal government protecting the lowest common denominator of society then be my guest.

Calm down turbo. I’m just laughing at you getting so anger when California is criticized. It’s comical how angry you get. Why so sensitive?
    I hate everyone.
    What people with no friends say to salvage a speck of self-esteem.

But too late in this case. That shit's been gone awhile.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

I hate everyone.
    What people with no friends say to salvage a speck of self-esteem.

But too late in this case. That shit's been gone awhile.
    It's what angry down and outers say from mom's basement.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And pm to @haie that made fun of me for a front end engineering job. Took the next interview and it was bomb.

I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of "senior level front end" developers.

At a small company almost every programmer has to be a front end dev in addition to whatever their normal responsibility is. Unless you are a node developer who gives a fuck that you mastered javascript.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

And pm to @haie that made fun of me for a front end engineering job. Took the next interview and it was bomb.

I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of "senior level front end" developers.

At a small company almost every programmer has to be a front end dev in addition to whatever their normal responsibility is. Unless you are a node developer who gives a fuck that you mastered javascript.
    I don't want to know what you're measuring with your slide rules here.