Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rotting Trash Piles Sky-High in LA, Attracting Rats and Raising Concerns of a New Epidemic

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Here's CD's California in all it's glory. Medieval diseases like typhus are making a come back due to the state and city government policies that CD worships.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/investigations/Rats-Fleas-Los-Angeles-Garbage-Trash-Piles-Health-Mayor-Eric-Garcetti-510171121.html

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    But but it’s the Border Patrol that is killing everyone.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    You two retards started a thread with the same story Tuesday. Trumpanzees are the dumbest people on earth potd.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You two retards started a thread with the same story Tuesday. Trumpanzees are the dumbest people on earth potd.

Yeah, I wish I could be smart like you CD so then I could praise the cluster fuck that is the California state government.

How's that bullet train working out for you CD and why are they begging for money from the Feds? I thought you said California was rich and could do what they want on their own?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, I wish I could be smart like you CD so then I could praise the cluster fuck that is the California state government.

How's that bullet train working out for you CD and why are they begging for money from the Feds? I thought you said California was rich and could do what they want on their own?
    Jfc. I can see why you want to change the subject.

Do the research dumbfuck and find my support for the bullet train. Fucking retard. I am staying in California because I can make it. You claim you’re leaving soon. With all your wealth!?!!1 Goodbye GayBob.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    California is just the greatest!! Ask @CirrhosisDawg and the idiots he votes in here.

So smart that they can't keep trash from filling up the streets and can't stop medieval diseases from coming back

Super fucking smart
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm confused how people wanting to live near the coast and where cities have been for a long long time (like in every place in the entire world) means that the Californian govt is any good.

If anything I've always figured people like CA in spite of the govt. Frankly CD is the only one I've ever heard with this opinion.
  • Options
    You should avoid Los Angeles. It’s not for you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should avoid Los Angeles. It’s not for you.

You either

El Monte
  • Options

I'm confused how people wanting to live near the coast and where cities have been for a long long time (like in every place in the entire world) means that the Californian govt is any good.

If anything I've always figured people like CA in spite of the govt. Frankly CD is the only one I've ever heard with this opinion.

It helps weed out the white trash.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Jfc. I can see why you want to change the subject.

Do the research dumbfuck and find my support for the bullet train. Fucking retard. I am staying in California because I can make it. You claim you’re leaving soon. With all your wealth!?!!1 Goodbye GayBob.

Naaaah Kunt, that's not how it works. You were blowing the California state government telling us that they were so fucking rich they could do whatever they wanted to do and the Feds couldn't do anything about it.

And now they're crying that the Feds pulled the funds for the bullet train and are suing to get the money back.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It helps weed out the white trash.
    El Monte has done a great job weeding out the white trash.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    CD likes paying the highest gas tax in the country because CD is so rich. And there's nothing like sucking the smog out in the hills near El Monte where it takes you 35 mins to travel 8 miles.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

CD's wife is still waiting for the bus.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,852
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The 9th Circuit Court can go to hell. So there's no compelling reason for municipalities to ban camping in public spaces for health and safety reasons? Give me a fucking break.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The 9th Circuit Court can go to hell. So there's no compelling reason for municipalities to ban camping in public spaces for health and safety reasons? Give me a fucking break.

It wasn't even the 9th Circuit. A single District Court Judge. CD is stupid and thinks this means the issue is settled. It's not.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:
    Yeah, knowing how to pick up trash and keep the streets clean is really, really tough.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:
    Yeah, knowing how to pick up trash and keep the streets clean is really, really tough.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Clearly the courts have spoken the will of the people. Having streets free of disease-riddled trash is white privilege at it's worst.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,852
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It wasn't even the 9th Circuit. A single District Court Judge. CD is stupid and thinks this means the issue is settled. It's not.
    I don't that's accurate. It was a panel of 23 judges and the majority ruled against the City of Boise in the appeal.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article228690069.html