Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    he does see the hypocrisy in this doesn't he in that he is most of the opinions in the cup?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Another shot fired
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Another shot fired

translation: "Fuck you Kim!"

Baseman said:

Another shot fired

translation: "Fuck you Kim!"
    yes and the 3 places you probably don't go for "the truth" are Twitter, Radio Hosts, and message boreds.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is Gee Scott?

Coffee Mate is the truth man soothes the flavor

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I use almond coconut creamer my self
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was fucking stupid.

Any you bitches know that the truth is sugar free?

• RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I'm pretty sure there's a more scientific reason that the creamer clouds the coffee and rises some. You know, more scientific than adding "truth" to "opinion."

• Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

FWIW, this kind of shit is exactly why I'm glad Pete didn't offer Jr. Anybody that uses the phrase "your truth" should be kicked in the vag. There isn't "your" truth. There's "the" truth. What I'm piecing together from Sr.'s various tweets is the notion that you should always have supreme belief in yourself (warranted or not) and when somebody else doesn't value you as highly as you value yourself, they are the problem, and you should not listen to anything they have to offer because your truth doesn't allow for anything but your infallible worth.

I remember a tweet some time ago where he essentially said if a school tells you that they are interested but you aren't their first priority and they are waiting on some other guys to decide (you know, when they give you an honest assessment of where they stand and where you fit into their plans, rather than stringing you along by telling you that you're their #1 priority), the school is fucking you over and you should walk away because they are de-valuing you.

This is EXACTLY the kind of parent I wouldn't want anywhere near my program. This is the kind of person that acts like a dick and then chalks up any objection to his behavior as just "haters."

Who cares this is not Pony league baseball where stupid dads can actually rub off on a team....We need better receivers and his son is the level of player we need to improve at the position. If he doesn't produce and dad is an asshat then portal is waiting. But to not take the chance??

Pete tells the players to stay off social media so if he is influenced by dads account then he should start to follow his own advice. Now if Senior went at Pete like Cam Newtons dad then thats a different story.

At the end of the day when it comes to the social setting, Pete seems too thin-skinned. You get paid a lot of money so talk to ESPN, smile to dads you don't like, offer their sons because their better than the shit you have now, and realize your just a football coach that looks like a limpdick when its a blueblood on the other side of the field.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

RealRhino said:

FWIW, this kind of shit is exactly why I'm glad Pete didn't offer Jr. Anybody that uses the phrase "your truth" should be kicked in the vag. There isn't "your" truth. There's "the" truth. What I'm piecing together from Sr.'s various tweets is the notion that you should always have supreme belief in yourself (warranted or not) and when somebody else doesn't value you as highly as you value yourself, they are the problem, and you should not listen to anything they have to offer because your truth doesn't allow for anything but your infallible worth.

I remember a tweet some time ago where he essentially said if a school tells you that they are interested but you aren't their first priority and they are waiting on some other guys to decide (you know, when they give you an honest assessment of where they stand and where you fit into their plans, rather than stringing you along by telling you that you're their #1 priority), the school is fucking you over and you should walk away because they are de-valuing you.

This is EXACTLY the kind of parent I wouldn't want anywhere near my program. This is the kind of person that acts like a dick and then chalks up any objection to his behavior as just "haters."

Who cares this is not Pony league baseball where stupid dads can actually rub off on a team....We need better receivers and his son is the level of player we need to improve at the position. If he doesn't produce and dad is an asshat then portal is waiting. But to not take the chance??

Pete tells the players to stay off social media so if he is influenced by dads account then he should start to follow his own advice. Now if Senior went at Pete like Cam Newtons dad then thats a different story.

At the end of the day when it comes to the social setting, Pete seems too thin-skinned. You get paid a lot of money so talk to ESPN, smile to dads you don't like, offer their sons because their better than the shit you have now, and realize your just a football coach that looks like a limpdick when its a blueblood on the other side of the field.
    I thought he didn’t get offered because he was acting like an asshole. Not sure his dad played a role. His dad just whines about it publicly.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Imagine posting this thinking you are sharing some mystic insight to high school children, this guys opinion of himself could fill a zeppelin
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Just vote for Trump in 2020 and STFU u ignorant motherfucker. #indoctrinated. This is whatl leftist teachers are spewing these days. When i was in HS a few years ago, nobody was swayed to vote in any fucking direction. Orwell is a lazy way to put it. He didnt have any idea how bad things would get.