Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC’s “Colonial approach”..............Yucca instead of Cauliflower

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

As usual. Bob and his idiots listen to their news source and don't watch the whole quote. They like being lied to.

But no Bob. I don't know why communities of color are resistant to growing yucca instead of cauliflower. But it sounds like you know. So I'd like to hear why you think so in your words.

So you’re too big a Kunt to defend what she said and too dishonest to tell us what she really said.

I have no idea why she said what she said Hondo, I’m not a fan of hers and I don’t know what motivates her to say the stupid shit she says. But you are a fan and that’s why I asked you, of course you lied and denied she said what she clearly did say and then dodged like a Kunt the opportunity to defend her statement.
    Bob, where did I lie? I just said the article took the quote out of context but not including the whole thing. Which you have to get by watching the video. Pay particular attention to what she said just before and after the quote in the article.

You truly are the dumbest shitdick I've argued with in my life.

That being said, you clearly think AOC is wrong. So I'd like to hear your thoughts in your words on why communities of color are resistant to growing yucca instead of cauliflower.
    I’m still too upset from learning “committees of color” don’t like to swim.

Is a community of color the same as a colored community? Do they have people of color or colored people?
    All we know for sure is that colonialism is preventing them from growing yucca, garbage disposals are terrifying, and cow farts are going to end the planet in 12 years.
    The cow fart sentence was photoshopped!!!
    Knock it off Bob
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The REAL PERSPECTIVE:

“But when you really think about it -- when someone says that it’s ‘too hard’ to do a green space that grows Yucca instead of, I don’t know, cauliflower or something -- what you’re doing is you’re taking a colonial approach to environmentalism,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“That is why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny how you can quote Hondo's leftist hero's word for fucking word and you've taken here "out of context." Meanwhile Hondo can lie his fucking ass off and claim you've said things you've never said and that's okay.

Your lie Hondo is claiming that AOC didn't say that "communities of color" aren't resistant to environmental initiative due colonialism. That's exactly what she said and because you're both a Kunt and a liar you're unwilling to defend that claim by her.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

The REAL PERSPECTIVE:

“But when you really think about it -- when someone says that it’s ‘too hard’ to do a green space that grows Yucca instead of, I don’t know, cauliflower or something -- what you’re doing is you’re taking a colonial approach to environmentalism,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

“That is why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny how you can quote Hondo's leftist hero's word for fucking word and you've taken here "out of context." Meanwhile Hondo can lie his fucking ass off and claim you've said things you've never said and that's okay.

Your lie Hondo is claiming that AOC didn't say that "communities of color" aren't resistant to environmental initiative due colonialism. That's exactly what she said and because you're both a Kunt and a liar you're unwilling to defend that claim by her.

Yes Bob. It's out of context. She said a lot of stuff before what you quoted and even some things after what you quoted. To give it full context. There's a reason they started and ended the quotes exactly where they did. To con idiots like you refusing to actually watch the video.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Okay Hondo, give us the "context" for why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny as hell as you can put words in other people's mouths that they never even fucking said and you don't take people's words "out of context" but quoting AOC word for fucking word is taking her "out of context."

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    DJDuck said:

"and that is why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them,”….

Communities of color are resistant because they know they can run down to the local bodega and grab whatever the fuck they need for a couple bucks instead of spending their free time digging around in dirt.

Jesus.

But but I’ll bet they can’t get Yucca Throbber😁
    The Purple Yucca Throbber is a viscious animal.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Okay Hondo, give us the "context" for why a lot of communities of color get resistant to certain environmentalist movements because they come with the colonial lens on them.”

Funny as hell as you can put words in other people's mouths that they never even fucking said and you don't take people's words "out of context" but quoting AOC word for fucking word is taking her "out of context."

Watch the video in the link. She specifically talks about various nationalities and the food they eat.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The REAL PERSPECTIVE:

Yes Bob. It's out of context. She said a lot of stuff before what you quoted and even some things after what you quoted. To give it full context. There's a reason they started and ended the quotes exactly where they did. To con idiots like you refusing to actually watch the video.
    She's a communist kunt that's why Hondo's in love.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Watch the video in the link. She specifically talks about various nationalities and the food they eat.
    Fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking Kunt.
    So you like to remain ignorant. The best part is, you think what she said was shitty. But you can't even offer up why what she said was wrong.
  • Options

She is just so blatently racist and like all other racist liberals she doubles down and tries to make her racist feelings seem normal and empathetic. Then you get liberals like Hondo defending her at all cost so his politics don't suffer a loss. It is surreal to actually see this crap this day and age.

You didn't watch the full video either. And trust the snippet your news source pulled out of context. Because you only care about affirmation of your beliefs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

She is just so blatently racist and like all other racist liberals she doubles down and tries to make her racist feelings seem normal and empathetic. Then you get liberals like Hondo defending her at all cost so his politics don't suffer a loss. It is surreal to actually see this crap this day and age.

You didn't watch the full video either. And trust the snippet your news source pulled out of context. Because you only care about affirmation of your beliefs.
    Tell us the secret code or shut the fuck up

You're obviously embarrassed by her
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I have. Read up a bit old man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I have. Read up a bit old man.
    No you haven't

You never do.

Explain the context. Tell us how she didn't mean what she said
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo the dumbfuck who didn't know that social Security existed in the 1950s, that believed there were still places in America in the 1970s where blacks couldn't drink from public water fountains, who thought that we only allow 60K legal immigrants into this country each year, who claimed that neither Social Security or Medicare add to our budget deficit, claimed that the GND had been "photoshopped" and then lied and claimed he hadn't, who has demonstrated that there are dozens of common words in the English language that he doesn't know the definition of, he "knows" that when AOC says:

she isn't saying that colonialism plays any role in "communities of color" rejecting environmental initiatives because her words were taken out of a "context" which he can't articulate.
  • Options
    You can lead a horse to water.....
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

You can lead a horse to water.....

Proven fact Hondo, You're dumb as dogshit and you're a pathological liar. As I've told you, unless the topic is dick sucking, you're only area of real expertise, your interpretation and word is worthless.

AOC's words speak from themselves and a pathological lying fucking moron's take on what she said and why here words don't really mean what they clearly mean is worth about as much as your knowledge of when Social Security first existed.