Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carson Bruener discusses Oregon recruiting

Comparing his recent trip to Northwestern to his trip to Oregon

"Big take aways from me were that they were 100% real with you. They didn’t give you false information to try to get you to go there they were authentic and true to their word."

Can we get this kid on a conference call with Smalls? Make it happen, Pete.

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    indictment of washington state's public education system
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gwad said:

OP was worded funny and unclear, but Bruener is saying Northwestern was authentic and true to their word, unlike the Flex Friday bois.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

OP was worded funny and unclear, but Bruener is saying Northwestern was authentic and true to their word, unlike the Flex Friday bois.
    Yes. He was essentially insinuating that the Oregon coaches fed him a bunch of bullshit
    that's your take?

here is the full quote:

After visiting Oregon for the Ducks spring game Redmond (Wash.) High linebacker Carson Bruener had the Ducks No. 1. This visit has changed some things in that regard.

"I would say they are very close right now and both towards the top," Bruener said. "Both great schools and have great football programs.

"Big take aways from me were that they were 100% real with you. They didn’t give you false information to try to get you to go there they were authentic and true to their word. What stands out to me about them is the facility and the coaching staff. They have arguably one of the best facilities out there as well as one of the best coaching staffs. They will work you and demand the most from you from Coach Fitz to Coach McGarigle and both were great linebackers when they played so it would be great to learn from the best."