Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What if it never snowed in the Apple Cup?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Would have been a different game..the same could be said for '92... theres some strange irony involved between the 2. The irony I'll leave for you brainiacs to figure out. A prize to the one who can figure it out.

Shut the fuck up, moron.
    "STFU, moron." J, you've been ROLLED (faggy wink ;) )
    Fixed.
    Brilliant em. How about pick something, be clever, do something to justify your existence here. You're going down the baabs trail...doesnt end well.
    Ironic
    They tought 'irony' in 10th grade. So the summer after 9th grade you went on permanent hiatus base?
    Europe
    Base, I purposefully spelled 'taught' 'tought' to prove my point. Nice work. Woosh as u fags like to say.
    Congrats on achieving epic fag status.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Would have been a different game..the same could be said for '92... theres some strange irony involved between the 2. The irony I'll leave for you brainiacs to figure out. A prize to the one who can figure it out.

Shut the fuck up, moron.
    Fixed.
    Brilliant em. How about pick something, be clever, do something to justify your existence here. You're going down the baabs trail...doesnt end well.
    Ironic
    They tought 'irony' in 10th grade. So the summer after 9th grade you went on permanent hiatus base?
    Europe
    Base, I purposefully spelled 'taught' 'tought' to prove my point. Nice work. Woosh as u fags like to say.
    Defend yourself. Your hubby must be proud
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Shut the fuck up, moron.
    Fixed.
    Ironic
    Europe
    Your sister squealed, then thanked me. I gave her tissue. One.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Shut the fuck up, moron.
    Fixed.
    Ironic
    Europe
    Your sister squealed, then thanked me. I gave her tissue. One.
    The only sister i know is the sista with sprinter ass i dumped in last...no relation. I give you 10 seconds with a black ass nice and high. No whitey can handle that sight without a premature pop.