Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we get another fucking commitment for 2020 already?!?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

tvoie said:

tvoie said:

Racanelli will commit by the end of the week.

Source?
    Roof
    Thanks. Bout damn time. That'd be a nice pickup. Hopefully it doesn't spark another racial meltdown on the board.
    Damn

You’d talk up a pile of shit if it wore a Husky jersey.
    Racanelli would be your best WR. Now.
    Sure.gif

Oregon’s receivers aren’t great right now, and neither is this kid.
    He’s not highly rated, but I think he’s pretty good.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

2A Players of Note: Kaleb McGary, Kyler Gordon, Cade Otton, MJ Ale, Emeka "Top Ten Prospect 2021 in America" Egbuka.

Sawyer was consensus first team AP all state as a sophomore. In the 13th most populous (though sadly overwhelmingly white) state in the union, that's pretty fucking good.

Is that why peterman held out for udub? All makes sense now.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    WE ARE STANFORD NORTH JFC.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2A Players of Note: Kaleb McGary, Kyler Gordon, Cade Otton, MJ Ale, Emeka "Top Ten Prospect 2021 in America" Egbuka.

Sawyer was consensus first team AP all state as a sophomore. In the 13th most populous (though sadly overwhelmingly white) state in the union, that's pretty fucking good.

Is that why peterman held out for udub? All makes sense now.
    Well, he left Idaho which is even more. I'm assuming you mean the overwhelming white part.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    RealRhino said:

Can we get another fucking commitment for 2020 already?!?

Yes

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Can we get another fucking sexy commitment for 2020 already?!?
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like a lot of chatter on some guys, so can we fucking get one of them? The only thing I'm really concerned with is getting what I want, though. Sounds like Rosinbagger and maybe Hatchett might decide soon. I'd be really happy, but is it too much to ask for a commit soon that isn't white? Would help with optics kthxbye.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,052
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    RealRhino said:

Sounds like a lot of chatter on some guys, so can we fucking get one of them? The only thing I'm really concerned with is getting what I want, though. Sounds like Rosinbagger and maybe Hatchett might decide soon. I'd be really happy, but is it too much to ask for a commit soon that isn't white? Would help with optics kthxbye.

Perhaps we need to start scouring international talent like Gonzaga. This guy (Adebowala Beebeeobeeowabba is his name) could help with your optics. And more than that, he's just a football player and makes football plays. He also had the fastest shuttle time at The Congo Opening. I'd take a flier if I were Pete.

• Options
    Bumping this shit. For real, what's the hold up? I hear about seven guys on the Twatters telling how it's finna be lit and emoji-fucking the shit out of edits and whatcouldbes. How about instead of talking about it you be about it and just fucking send a commitment tweet? If it's gonna be lit, just light the damn thing.

This is like listening to a 10-hour edit of an R&B song where the guy just keeps telling the girl how he's gonna rub her down and lick her all over but never actually gets around to actual sex.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

Bumping this shit. For real, what's the hold up? I hear about seven guys on the Twatters telling how it's finna be lit and emoji-fucking the shit out of edits and whatcouldbes. How about instead of talking about it you be about it and just fucking send a commitment tweet? If it's gonna be lit, just light the damn thing.

This is like listening to a 10-hour edit of an R&B song where the guy just keeps telling the girl how he's gonna rub her down and lick her all over but never actually gets around to actual sex.

The coaches are on vacation. Pete’s out of the country so they aren’t really reachable right now.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    RealRhino said:

Yeah man. It’s the dead period.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RealRhino said:

But still...
  • Options
    Don’t stop me. Took some stuff with a lot of x’s and z’s in the name, not sure what else it does but it makes me not give a shit about the dead period. We need commit!
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

RealRhino said:

But still...
    Hatchett is committing sometime between the 19th and August 2nd I believe, probably on the 19th though, it's his birthday
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

Don’t stop me. Took some stuff with a lot of x’s and z’s in the name, not sure what else it does but it makes me not give a shit about the dead period. We need commit!

Thank you, take more drugs
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    RealRhino said:

Xanax only has 1 z in its name.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

RealRhino said:

Thank you, take more drugs
    I use to love Day drugging but I guess when your an addict you’re always drugging... now I just Day drink in the weekends.

Super jealous rhino.