Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky meets real life

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,887
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Baze has been doing business with friends of mine. Somehow my name came up and they all realized that they were mutual friends of mine. Recently, one of those friends texted me and said "Baze has charmed everyone in the office."

I passed this along to Baze, to which he replied, "Good to hear that I'm not a total degenerate!"

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Went through a DEl Taco drive up today. One car in front. Still took 10 minutes to order and get the food.

Chick hands me my meal with no napkins. I ask for napkins. I get an attitude in return. So I give her the Vince Lombardi

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE!

GET IT TOGETHER

She was white so its cool.

I can't wait for our robot overlords to work the drive up

Its hard
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Did they see his car tho
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baze has been doing business with friends of mine. Somehow my name came up and they all realized that they were mutual friends of mine. Recently, one of those friends texted me and said "Baze has charmed everyone in the office."

I passed this along to Baze, to which he replied, "Good to hear that I'm not a total degenerate!"

Wrong. Real degenerates hide it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,798
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

What I'm gathering from this is that @PurpleBaze is putting his Prius to good use and driving for Uber.
    I was a shoe-in as an Uber driver, because:
    1) I'm Middle Eastern &
    2) I have rape eyes.

Just look for "Mo" in the Magenta Prius the next time you need a ride in the greater Northshore area. Looking forward to servicing Kenmore and Bothell.

And you know what I mean by servicing.
    When’s your next shift?
  • Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Wrong. Real degenerates hide it.
    The truth is always revealed by their beady little eyes
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Clear collusion.