Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yikes. I bet some people are nervous

124»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It isn’t? What about Horowitz’ investigation? And Huber’s? I was told by some of the biggest lunatics on the planet posting here on the tug that mass arrests are imminent. Not true now? This is the REAL investigation?
    I have no idea what others have said to you but when I talked about the Trump campaign being spied upon and the Steele dossier being used to secure a FISA warrant you claimed it was a right wing tin foil hat conspiracy and then you went into your Kunt act about bigger than Watergate and mass arrests kind of like what you’re doing now.
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol
    So Trump's appointee appointing someone to look into the claim Trump was spied on. This has legs!
    Obama appointed shit heels spied on Trump

It's not a claim it's a fact
    Because he deserved to be spied on.

Also a fact.
    If he deserved to be spied why did they have to use a fraudulent piece of opposition research paid for by his political opponent in order to predicate that spying?
    Convenience?
    Step back from the names involved for just a moment.

It should be absolutely chilling that US citizens were/are being spied upon by their government.

Spy on the Ruskies, fine. But targeting US citizens for political reasons is abhorrent. The New McCarthyism.

Not really. He was targeted because he's a money launderer and scumbag that hangs out with enemies of the state.

I want people like him spied upon.
    Bill Clinton went to Russia in the late 60's. Should he have been spied on decades later as a Prez Candidate for a college sojourn trip he took at the height of the Cold War?

There's such a thing as "probable cause" for search warrants - obviously something you know nothing about - that distinguishes the US from countries like Russia. But you want us to be more like Russia and spy freely on citizens lacking evidence to support a warrant. And you say Trump hangs out with "enemies of the state." What does that make you, @dflea?
    It makes me smarter than you, so fuck off, shit pumper.
    Wrong answer, @dflea.

The right answer is that It makes you a squealing little commie piece of shit that endorses state domestic spying and pisses all over the 4th Amendment. You're not smart enough to navigate your way out of your mommy's womb, faggot. But you think you are and I'm sure your trophies for all life experiences reinforce that. Loser.
    He says as his lower lip begins to quiver.

lol

This is what dependents do when they've lost the argument.

How many EBT cards in your wallet, @dflea?
    What's with the dependency lie, little bitch? Your own shit doesn't even leave your house without the man propping up your dependant ass with a sewer pipe.

Go fuck yourself.
    To embarrassed to answer the question "how many EBT cards do you have?" I get it. Sucks to be you.

My guess is that your answer is 3. And two are stolen.
    In the story about why you shouldn't play chess with a pigeon, you're the pigeon. Dumb fucking shit bird that just crapped on the table and is now strutting around telling everyone you won.

You wouldn't last a weekend in the woods because you're a soft ass city pussy who depends on the city to survive. You define dependency. And pussy.

I don't have any EBT cards, but you are a humongous pussy. There's the truth, right there.

Now reply again, bitch. Dance like a good little monkey.
    ISAFNRC

One of my houses is surrounded by woods that would make you piss your pants, lightweight.
    Clean my sewer shitpumper.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It isn’t? What about Horowitz’ investigation? And Huber’s? I was told by some of the biggest lunatics on the planet posting here on the tug that mass arrests are imminent. Not true now? This is the REAL investigation?
    I have no idea what others have said to you but when I talked about the Trump campaign being spied upon and the Steele dossier being used to secure a FISA warrant you claimed it was a right wing tin foil hat conspiracy and then you went into your Kunt act about bigger than Watergate and mass arrests kind of like what you’re doing now.
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol
    So Trump's appointee appointing someone to look into the claim Trump was spied on. This has legs!

Also a fact.
    If he deserved to be spied why did they have to use a fraudulent piece of opposition research paid for by his political opponent in order to predicate that spying?
    Convenience?

It should be absolutely chilling that US citizens were/are being spied upon by their government.

Spy on the Ruskies, fine. But targeting US citizens for political reasons is abhorrent. The New McCarthyism.

Not really. He was targeted because he's a money launderer and scumbag that hangs out with enemies of the state.

Bill Clinton went to Russia in the late 60's. Should he have been spied on decades later as a Prez Candidate for a college sojourn trip he took at the height of the Cold War?

There's such a thing as "probable cause" for search warrants - obviously something you know nothing about - that distinguishes the US from countries like Russia. But you want us to be more like Russia and spy freely on citizens lacking evidence to support a warrant. And you say Trump hangs out with "enemies of the state." What does that make you, @dflea?
    Wrong answer, @dflea.

The right answer is that It makes you a squealing little commie piece of shit that endorses state domestic spying and pisses all over the 4th Amendment. You're not smart enough to navigate your way out of your mommy's womb, faggot. But you think you are and I'm sure your trophies for all life experiences reinforce that. Loser.

lol

What's with the dependency lie, little bitch? Your own shit doesn't even leave your house without the man propping up your dependant ass with a sewer pipe.

Go fuck yourself.
    To embarrassed to answer the question "how many EBT cards do you have?" I get it. Sucks to be you.

In the story about why you shouldn't play chess with a pigeon, you're the pigeon. Dumb fucking shit bird that just crapped on the table and is now strutting around telling everyone you won.

You wouldn't last a weekend in the woods because you're a soft ass city pussy who depends on the city to survive. You define dependency. And pussy.

I don't have any EBT cards, but you are a humongous pussy. There's the truth, right there.

ISAFNRC

One of my houses is surrounded by woods that would make you piss your pants, lightweight.
    You think I'm a pussy like you are, huh?

You don't have any such house, liar.

Now dance again.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

Wrong answer, @dflea.

lol

Go fuck yourself.

ISAFNRC

You think I'm a pussy like you are, huh?

You don't have any such house, liar.

Now dance again.
    It sucks to want and dream about what others have, doesn’t it?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I went from page one to page 4:

The condensed Reader's Digest version, 'you are a dumbshit' 'fuck you' 'eat shit' 'lying sack of shit' 'your mother does' 'you're a pussy' 'fucking liar'.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

I went from page one to page 4:

The condensed Reader's Digest version, 'you are a dumbshit' 'fuck you' 'eat shit' 'lying sack of shit' 'your mother does' 'you're a pussy' 'fucking liar'.

Bullshit
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:
    It is a conspiracy. HTH
    Fucking lol

Also a fact.
    Convenience?

I've not seen any evidence that you're smarter than Hondo. Unless calling people pussies is some sign of intelligence.
    Who fucking cares what you think, dipshit? I'm keeping score here.
    Every team has a player who gets no minutes but holds the clipboard.

Congrats, @dflea. At least you're good at something.