Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The usage of Will Harris is completely illogical

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

Focus on Texas is retarded.

1. We need top shelf talent to take our program from pac-12 Boise to WASHINGTON.
    2. We can’t even consistently beat TCU for guys like Colt Ellison.
    3. However, we can beat USC for kids like Latu.
    4. So of course it makes sense to keep trying to find scraps and rarities in Texas where our hit rate on an offer is LITERALLY 100 times lower than it is in Cali.

WAKE ME UP WHEN WE BEAT FUCKING TEXAS FOR A TOP 247 PLAYER.

Until then, how about we stop this beta shit.

We need to go into the bar and get 10s. Not try and find under appreciated girls at the library and try to get her makeup, fitness and clothing tutorials.

We are literally trying harder in Texas than LA.

I'm pretty sure BigErn is a doogman plant sent here to make HH look bad.
    I got banned from Dawgman, doog. Multiple times. I'm caught in purgatory between the outlandish takes, assumption of knowledge, and melodrama of HH and the everything-is-beautiful, cringy, dorky, Sunday school, Big Brother is watching you 1984 Dawgman. Maybe I'll form my own site. I think I'll call it bowdowntowashington.org. You'll be able to make dead baby jokes and have rational Husky discussion at the same time. Suck me.

Won't work
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

1. We need top shelf talent to take our program from pac-12 Boise to WASHINGTON.
    4. So of course it makes sense to keep trying to find scraps and rarities in Texas where our hit rate on an offer is LITERALLY 100 times lower than it is in Cali.

We need to go into the bar and get 10s. Not try and find under appreciated girls at the library and try to get her makeup, fitness and clothing tutorials.

I got banned from Dawgman, doog. Multiple times. I'm caught in purgatory between the outlandish takes, assumption of knowledge, and melodrama of HH and the everything-is-beautiful, cringy, dorky, Sunday school, Big Brother is watching you 1984 Dawgman. Maybe I'll form my own site. I think I'll call it bowdowntowashington.org. You'll be able to make dead baby jokes and have rational Husky discussion at the same time. Suck me.
    This is your best post ever.
    Ok
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

This is your best post ever.
    Ok
    Sark>Ty
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shut up and take my money!!!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Shut up and take my money!!!
    You have to pay double.
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So be clear, I am not a huge fan of our presence in Texas either. Unless we get at least one Levi O caliber player every year, I don't think it's worth it. But you need to realize Petersen LOVES Texas. He pulled guys outta there to Boise all the time. granted they weren't wanted by anyone in state, but still, he likes the players down there. I think it's mostly because football is so serious that the high school players already understand the pressure and dedication required (obviously it's so much more when you get to college) to win. I also think his message isn't landing in the inner cities in California and they think the message will and in Texas where football is a bigger deal.

Again, I don't endorse the plan and I want us to hit California and LA harder, but this is what I think is going on. I want to die.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So be clear, I am not a huge fan of our presence in Texas either. Unless we get at least one Levi O caliber player every year, I don't think it's worth it. But you need to realize Petersen LOVES Texas. He pulled guys outta there to Boise all the time. granted they weren't wanted by anyone in state, but still, he likes the players down there. I think it's mostly because football is so serious that the high school players already understand the pressure and dedication required (obviously it's so much more when you get to college) to win. I also think his message isn't landing in the inner cities in California and they think the message will and in Texas where football is a bigger deal.

Again, I don't endorse the plan and I want us to hit California and LA harder, but this is what I think is going on. I want to die.

Its a half cocked idea. They haven't had anyone on staff with Texas connections since Choate left.

Hiring Harris to recruit Texas and coach a position that Lake has well covered is illogical.
    Fucking retarded is a better way to say it.

Fucking retarded.
  • Options
    As my handle proves, I trust the coaches
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Its a half cocked idea. They haven't had anyone on staff with Texas connections since Choate left.

Hiring Harris to recruit Texas and coach a position that Lake has well covered is illogical.
    Yeah, I don't get the point of getting guys that are afterthoughts in Texas when we could just get an equally talented guy from CA or WA.
  • Options

Yeah, I don't get the point of getting guys that are afterthoughts in Texas when we could just get an equally talented guy from CA or WA.
    That is the whole fucking point of HH gripe with pete’s Crooting strategy
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    Swaye's Wigwam

With how shit UCLA is recruiting and Helton still at SC we could be dominant in CA and getting whoever we want. Instead we seem to be content with other nationally recognizable programs coming in to poach the state while we try to make in roads in Texas. Oh right, and ignore the current crop of in-state talent because we haven't "seen enough of them yet".

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    look at what Oregon is doing in California and tell me we couldn’t dominate CFB by just doing half of that.
  • Options

look at what Oregon is doing in California and tell me we couldn’t dominate CFB by just doing half of that.

Trust the coaches and think about my handle