Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Message from a soon-to-be former Hardcore Poster.

13»

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Old shit is still old shit on these boreds.

Just lurk I say and ignore the nonsense.

Besides, for HH the craziness here is not a bug but a feature, right Derek?

Did you check out that coffee roaster I mentioned?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    animate said:

I did, but have yet to order.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I dont know which posts in this thread are "real", which are paste jobs, and which are just nonsense. What I do know is that this is the worst offseason ever, and I want everyone to die.

Be a better poster.
    You mean start saving others' "good" posts for later paste jobs...do my part to keep looping the loops?

I'll work on it. I never claimed or even tried to be a good poster out here.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Try it once.

Really good coffee. Don't know how much it costs for shipping because I usually actually go to their roasting hut and talk to rich Scott while he's working their custom roaster.

I try to support them because they are truly small batch, doing it for the love of it kind of guys. Plus their daughter is a husky in cougar country.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I dont know which posts in this thread are "real", which are paste jobs, and which are just nonsense. What I do know is that this is the worst offseason ever, and I want everyone to die.

Be a better poster.
    You mean start saving others' "good" posts for later paste jobs...do my part to keep looping the loops?

I???
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Be a better poster.

Some wise word's Mad_Son. This site would have longevity IF.

I respect most of Tsier's/Mohun's and Race's humorous posts here on this site, but the 3-4 Beavises copying everything they do is pathetic. You guys copying them don't have the brains to be original or creative like them.

I would much rather long-term hear Tailgater's legit, long, angry rants than an anally-expulsive repeat of Race's or Tsier's jokes from one the Beavises.

I've always appreciated Tailgater's views and rants, I hope he continues with them.

Peace out, negas.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    jecornel said:

Thisi s 81% accurate. Maybe some of us need to take a walk on the beach with the wife and gain a little perspective. Most of us probably should DIAFF or TBS a little less.

I say HH wins rather easily, say 34-17?

After 23 times of the same joke it just isn't funny anymore.

Mods?

When you take said walk, it's preferable to unplug from technology. Especially if you're on the Big Island, where all the money players go.
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Thisi s 81% accurate. Maybe some of us need to take a walk on the beach with the wife and gain a little perspective. Most of us probably should DIAFF or TBS a little less.

Mods?

When you take said walk, it's preferable to unplug from technology. Especially if you're on the Big Island, where all the money players go.
    that was the very first thing I took away from "the other guy's" post. sounds like something Kim would write.

secondly, getting sand in your virginia over the internet, to the point that you're going to write a book whining about it, is a pretty high form of idiocy in my book.

just fucking leave if you lack the mental dexterity to ignore it or wade through it on the way to content you're interested in.

it's really not that fucking hard.

and swearing is an efficient means of communicating attitude and feeling. it's fucking awesome to write that something's fucking awesome.

and when a dumb fucking donkey like displacedOregondawg gets on here, bends over, and begs someone to service him, you're damn straight I'm gonna do it. if that kind of thread is too rough for someone, then they'll learn to avoid creepy threads.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    @chuck
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    animate said:

animate said:

Try it once.

Really good coffee. Don't know how much it costs for shipping because I usually actually go to their roasting hut and talk to rich Scott while he's working their custom roaster.

I try to support them because they are truly small batch, doing it for the love of it kind of guys. Plus their daughter is a husky in cougar country.
    Pics?
    Standard Supporter

animate said:

animate said:

Try it once.

Pics?
    It's rare that I disagree with Boobs but in this case, I do and here's why.

It's true that we've been saying the same thing for years and that we've been consistently right ever since Rick was fired. If it's unintelligent to keep repeating ourselves to the ignant (Hi PL_SS!) masses of Doogs, then Boobs is correct.

I believe the conversations that take place are intelligent because unlike Kim or Eklund or F3, we're not simply trying to appease the coaches and AD so we can maintain access. Unlike the Doogs, we are blinded by unquestioning loyalty or simple ignorance. The intelligent conversations break down why Sark and Pool Boy suck. Why Emmert was and still is the worst enemy of UW and college football.

That's why this place still has intelligent yet crude conversations about UW football.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

jecornel said:

Mods?

that was the very first thing I took away from "the other guy's" post. sounds like something Kim would write.

secondly, getting sand in your virginia over the internet, to the point that you're going to write a book whining about it, is a pretty high form of idiocy in my book.

just fucking leave if you lack the mental dexterity to ignore it or wade through it on the way to content you're interested in.

it's really not that fucking hard.

and swearing is an efficient means of communicating attitude and feeling. it's fucking awesome to write that something's fucking awesome.

and when a dumb fucking donkey like displacedOregondawg gets on here, bends over, and begs someone to service him, you're damn straight I'm gonna do it. if that kind of thread is too rough for someone, then they'll learn to avoid creepy threads.
    chinned for gratuitous creepy reference.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2019

Many people dog on the Passions and the Steve Bowman's of this board. I personally found their POVs on Dawgman and on this site great but even when they provide their thoughts, they are ridiculed at every opportunity. Like him or not, Passion has always been a great poster on all things Husky football.

Thanks, man.

By the way, Your friend forgot the racism.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    FirePete said:

Grundle you worthless cunt, allow me to explain something to you. The Fire Marshal and the rest of us actually add something of value here. You're just part of the 81% of griswold.com refugees who go largely unnoticed here, moreover you wouldn't be missed if you diaff.

Pack up your shit, go and spend a special night buttfucking ballz while you guys formulate departure plans, and get on the fuck back to doogienights.com

Good post. Pup's? Oh it was. Good re-post anyway. Credit due ducky