Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Road Warrior Slut(s) of The Week

2»

Comments

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    TheGlove said:

Bands like that seem to be trying too hard. The song wasn't bad but I couldn't listen to that genre too much.

Voted down for using the word genre.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The bud chick didn't wipe well. Mmmmmmm, heh College? Run thy tounge over the bung, up the Crack and finish on the rack. Don't tell your wifey-poo though. Every man dumps a few loads outside of marriage. Don't cave in like the pussy you are. When you cheat be discreet.

Is this a whoosh, or do you still think that Collegedoog is married?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    When a chick wipes she leaves the res. The res tastes good. The problem is the res sticks to the cheeks. When wifey gets the goodnight kiss the res stanks and the transfer is made. Hold on for the battle. Be coo and lie. Is that in CD 's makeup? I think the cave job happens and CD is in the trouble. At that point transfer assets quick.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

When a chick wipes she leaves the res. The res tastes good. The problem is the res sticks to the cheeks. When wifey gets the goodnight kiss the res stanks and the transfer is made. Hold on for the battle. Be coo and lie. Is that in CD 's makeup? I think the cave job happens and CD is in the trouble. At that point transfer assets quick.

Alright, who replaced Puppy's abilify and xanax with pcp and crack
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Every man dumps a few loads outside of marriage. Don't cave in like the pussy you are. When you cheat be discreet.

You probably don't want to lead with that in the wedding vows...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't know whether to awesome, up vote, or down vote this post. The first half was disgusting. The part about CollegeDoog and hiding assets was pretty funny. I'm having a fucking dilemma.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2014

Judging from Swaye's music choice and his preference of women, I have come to the conclusion that Swaye is a bad ass. I was expecting to hate the song, but it was actually pretty good and I have now downloaded it for the next time I want to fuck someone up.

Yeah. If you listen to Metallica and like tattooed chicks you might just be a bad ass. To seal the deal it helps to have a Harley motorcycle, a decent weapons collection and at least one arrest for disturbing the peace or getting into a fight and beating someone up. Then again bad ass can take many different forms. Chick number 1 is the best but all them are good. With or without the tattoos, I like Swaye's choice of bitches for their body endowments and the facial expressions that suggest these bitches will fuck your lights out and then do it some more.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014

Judging from Swaye's music choice and his preference of women, I have come to the conclusion that Swaye is a bad ass. I was expecting to hate the song, but it was actually pretty good and I have now downloaded it for the next time I want to fuck someone up.

Yeah. If you listen to Metallica and like tattooed chicks you might just be a bad ass. To seal the deal it helps to have a Harley motorcycle, a decent weapons collection and at least one arrest for disturbing the peace or getting into a fight and beating someone up. Then again bad ass can take many different forms. Chick number 1 is the best but all them are good. With or without the tattoos, I like Swaye's choice of bitches for their body endowments and the facial expressions that suggest these bitches will fuck your lights out and then do it some more.
    I combined two of your "bad ass" traits into one. 1965 Panhead with the "Ride The Lightning" album cover painted on the gas tank, purchased in Vallejo, CA of all places in the mid-90's. Cruise control for cool for chicks with self-esteem issues.

Also, TMI, so I may have to go back off the grid soon before a HH stalker finds me.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Disgusting, but still funny.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    puppy steel could be the Walt Whitman of erotic stories.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

IrishDawg's COTW - Road Warrior Edition:

Too thin.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

IrishDawg's COTW - Road Warrior Edition:

My. Fucking. Wheelhouse.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Run thy tounge over the bung, up the Crack and finish on the rack.

Greatest line ever in the history of poetry.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

puppy steel could be the Walt Whitman James Joyce of HH.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014

puppy steel could be the Walt Whitman James Joyce of HH.

I've been working on my annotated PLSS compendium for 2 years now. I'll have to update with that post about the res, I'm definitely seeing a homeric undercurrent there.