Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think I argued in favor of our marketing at one point recently, but our spring "event" left a bad taste in my mouth.

Our marketing is mediocre at best.

As a person who is very qualified to evaluate, our marketing is fucking F-.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think I argued in favor of our marketing at one point recently, but our spring "event" left a bad taste in my mouth.

From what I saw of it and heard it was embarrassing. Add to that the shitty offense. What a disaster that day was.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    i mean...we can't even get our fucking colors correct and we're in the running for a marketing award?

did we get some special recognition for a black out during a purple reign promotion?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    GIVE the award back now

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

From what I saw of it and heard it was embarrassing. Add to that the shitty offense. What a disaster that day was.
    Disagree

My 5 year old daughter went 2-2 in her tball game and didn't dogpile while the other dipshits were fighting over the ball.

#victoryandruins
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Uh, qualified how? Needed a good giggle today. Didnt know evergreen even had a business major?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Uh, qualified how? Needed a good giggle today. Didnt know evergreen even had a business major?
    Quite pedestrian pumpy. Right under the bell curve. Again.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Creep, the post was directed at DDY. Your reading comprehension is quite pedestrian. You must be a proud pass-fail Evergreen grad too? The 'fail' part of the equation is just to secure taxpayer funding.. however not for much longer. What will you tell prospective employers then about your already 'uncredited' alma mater?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Creep, the post was directed at DDY. Your reading comprehension is quite pedestrian. You must be a proud pass-fail Evergreen grad too? The 'fail' part of the equation is just to secure taxpayer funding.. however not for much longer. What will you tell prospective employers then about your already 'uncredited' alma mater?

Are my contributions to the board quite average? Not terrible, but not at all outstanding? Should I just stand down and let the stars have my share of the bandwidth?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Are my contributions to the board quite average? Not terrible, but not at all outstanding? Should I just stand down and let the stars have my share of the bandwidth?
    ur an okg
  • Options

No creeper, you actually have decent posts sometimes. But that Baze dude would do himself a service by standing down. Never seen anyone dig his own grave like that guy. More-cock, Damone, J bowed out with a little grace. That guy will never recover from the Pup beating I bestowed upon him. Quick baze...hit me with another 1-2 word beauty in response. Although take a little time. Actually challenge Pup just once out of 18k lofl
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

No creeper, you actually have decent posts sometimes. But that Baze dude would do himself a service by standing down. Never seen anyone dig his own grave like that guy. More-cock, Damone, J bowed out with a little grace. That guy will never recover from the Pup beating I bestowed upon him. Quick baze...hit me with another 1-2 word beauty in response. Although take a little time. Actually challenge Pup just once out of 18k lofl
    You are beyond delusional.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,159
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off