Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#TheGreat8

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Remember when pup was hysterically funny?

Yeah,yesterday
    Be a better poster
    that's like asking Jordan to be a better basketball player in his prime
    No, it's like asking a retard to be an astronaut.
    You came over from the tug Baze...greetings
    What?!
    You must be new! Pm @IrishDawg22 is my recommendation
    *newfish (tee hee hee)
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Actually I'm pissed now that our talent was that good and we scraped by on a conference, lost to two shit teams and was competitive for 1 quarter in the 🌹

Let me reiterate what Pete says regularly. "The pac12 is a competitive league...its hard to win in this conference every week".etc etc etc..

no other conference is as deep top to bottom, in the country, as the pac12. Aside from OSU, no gimmies bitches.
    Fuck off.
    Sorry Benny. Actually I was really impressed with your running game this year
    Pumpy good at everything!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Actually I'm pissed now that our talent was that good and we scraped by on a conference, lost to two shit teams and was competitive for 1 quarter in the 🌹

Let me reiterate what Pete says regularly. "The pac12 is a competitive league...its hard to win in this conference every week".etc etc etc..

no other conference is as deep top to bottom, in the country, as the pac12. Aside from OSU, no gimmies bitches.
    Fuck off.
    Sorry Benny. Actually I was really impressed with your running game this year
    Pumpy good at everything!
    @tOSU Johnny Smith pounded the piss out of 'em. If Smith had a defense they would have won. That RB is very good. And that's the bottom of the pac12 vs the best in the big10? Beavs would have sauntered to a bowl game at 8-5 in the ACC