Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OREGON NFL Draft Thread

2»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

haie said:

Kind of funny, but you do realize Oregon lost three starters right?

I am a little surprised Hollins hasn’t been drafted yet. Amadi is too small and the same with Mitchell on the outside.

That's awesome your're only replacing 3 guys from a team that finished 4th in the north.

Seriously, that is the preferred outcome here.
    Cool. How does that relate to the draft shit for brains? I’m also not picking Oregon to win the North next year. My response was to why there weren’t many ducks drafted. Now go back to your blazer board and leave the football talk to the adults.
    If you aren't picking Oregon to win the North then I have nothing to say to you
    I don’t think there is a lot of margin between the top 4. So, I wouldn’t put much confidence in anyone.
    That excuse has been rolled out over and over. Quooks weren't even competitive on the road, so how was the north that close.
    WA lost 2 on the road in conference and Oregon 3. At the end of the day that’s the record. The reason why Oregon wasn’t competitive in two of them was depth and injuries. The depth is resolved.
    🤣😂😂
    Already have one bet with y’all on the coug game, how about a gentleman’s bet on road game performance?

Oregon will lose at least 3 away from autzen. could be 4 depending on the bowl