Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW had as many players drafted as Oklahoma

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,105
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
UW is the only P12 team in the top 11 by players drafted (T-3)
Stanford and Utah filled their role with five players drafted each
USC continues to be where talent goes to die
The rest of the PAC 12 finished about where you might expect
UCLA = Tarleton College

We need to step it up and make a move on the national stage rather being perennially recognized as the tallest dwarf.

2019 NFL Draft picks by college
SCHOOL PICKS
Alabama 10
Ohio State 9
Oklahoma 8
Washington 8
Texas A&M 7
Georgia 7
Clemson 6
Notre Dame 6
Auburn 6
Penn State 6
Ole Miss 6
Florida 5
Michigan 5
Stanford 5
Mississippi State 5
West Virginia 5
Miami, Fla. 5
Kentucky 5
Utah 5
Wisconsin 4
USC 4
Iowa 4
N.C. State 4
Maryland 4
Boston College 4
Oregon 4
LSU 3
Arkansas 3
Houston 3
South Carolina 3
TCU 3
Temple 3
Arizona State 2
Iowa State 2
Michigan State 2
Memphis 2
Wasington State 2
Vanderbilt 2
Northern Illinois 2
Toledo 2
Old Dominion 2
Florida State 2
Central Michigan 2
Kansas State 2
Virginia 2
Rutgers 2
Texas 2
Missouri 2
FAU 2
Hawaii 2
Oklahoma State 2
Pittsburgh 1
Minnesota 1
North Dakota State 1
Northwestern 1
Tarleton State 1
North Carolina 1
Alabama State 1
Duke 1
UCF 1
Delaware 1
Umass 1
Fresno State 1
Baylor 1
San Jose State 1
BYU 1
Charlotte 1
Western Illinois 1
Louisiana Tech 1
San Diego State 1
Sioux Falls 1
Murray State 1
Boise State 1
Eastern Michigan 1
Wake Forest 1
Washburn 1
Indiana 1
Colorado 1
Charleston 1
Southeast Missouri State 1
Wyoming 1
Elon 1
UL-Monroe 1
Akron 1
Bowling Green 1
Utah State 1
Illinois 1
Tulane 1
South Dakota State 1
North Carolina A&T 1
James Madison 1
Arizona 1
Prairie View A&M 1
Valdosta State 1
Cincinnati 1
Idaho 1
Syracuse 1
Colorado State 1
Morgan State 1
Air Force 1
Texas Tech 1
UCLA 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-draft-2019-picks-by-college-ohio-state-alabama-lead-players-day-2/1snd8i918vp6c1qo1b323j639k

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Soooo, Pete should be fired. Pup, 2, bates, You got it from day 1. Yella, Billy, you came aboard at least 3 years later. The rest of yous,? You guys never figured it out.

Stalin I'm upset with you. You've been around long enough, and I've always had your back and respected you and your opinions. But when you wrote Pete off and joined the echo chamber I was shocked. You did. You jumped off the Pete wagon...how could you man?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    UCLA.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    Soooo, Pete should be fired. Pup, 2, bates, You got it from day 1. Yella, Billy, you came aboard at least 3 years later. The rest of yous,? You guys never figured it out.

Stalin I'm upset with you. You've been around long enough, and I've always had your back and respected you and your opinions. But when you wrote Pete off and joined the echo chamber I was shocked. You did. You jumped off the Pete wagon...how could you man?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Mad-son, you're a never-Pete guy. Why would post that? Kinda makes you look hypocritical eh? Actually I like you, you've been a good poster at times, but question sticks. Have you changed your tune?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wasn’t at HH when Pete was hired Pup. Hadn’t lost my soul yet. But I was a Pete believer from day one, with the Reagan caveat of “trust but verify”. He won the PAC in year 3 with a top 4 ranking which means he’s the guy no matter how fucking stupid the offensive brain trust is at times.

I think we can all agree on DJ’s lack of big wins critique but I think those will come.
  • Options
    Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

You've always had my back? You have trashed Hardcore Husky dozens and dozens of times. On several occasions you've publicly stated that I'm running it poorly and turning it into a ghost town. It doesn't bother me that you say these things, but I certainly take note of it.

And for crying out out, I haven't jumped off the Pete bandwagon. I have stated that with all the dooging going on around here with the impressive number of draft picks, I have asked why is this program under-performing? In five years we have basically one big time win, the 44-6 thrashing of Stanford.

Overall, I'm a fan of Pete and am glad he's here.
    Brownsocks said the Utah win would be remembered for years.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

You've always had my back? You have trashed Hardcore Husky dozens and dozens of times. On several occasions you've publicly stated that I'm running it poorly and turning it into a ghost town. It doesn't bother me that you say these things, but I certainly take note of it.

And for crying out out, I haven't jumped off the Pete bandwagon. I have stated that with all the dooging going on around here with the impressive number of draft picks, I have asked why is this program under-performing? In five years we have basically one big time win, the 44-6 thrashing of Stanford.

Overall, I'm a fan of Pete and am glad he's here.
    Brownsocks said the Utah win would be remembered for years.

This is the only Utah game I remember: