Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden McDaniels (Federal Way) (COMMITTED) (EMFA KENTUCKY)

Comments

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There is reason to believe that there is some truth behind the whole waiting to see what Nowell does thing.

BTP's source was correct about Strawther, who appeared to be all UW when he announced his commitment date. Knowing who that source is, I think he is trustworthy.

With all that said, Nowell appears to be locked into the draft and wont be back.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nowell is not coming back no matter how bad of a draft grade he is getting. He would have done what Noah did last year and tested the waters and not make a formal announcement. Whether it is a good decision or not good luck to him. Now just fucking commit already Jaden.... Good Christ...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dawgs206 said:

In the bag boys

Announcement date?
    I’ve heard it was Thursday. After Isaiah signs.
    2001400ex said:

I thought he was announcing on the 18th? Was I wrong?

Nope. BTP was wrong. Looks like this is #2
    BTP if you are wrong again about Jaden you might want to seppuku your account and start over
    photo E5DF9224-63F4-4A6A-AECF-BAAEB3A75C42_zpskdehj6my.gif
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Washington-Kentucky-Basketball-Five-star-forward-Jaden-McDaniels-talks-about-recruiting-from-the-Jordan-Brand-Classic-131362658/

Five-star forward Jaden McDaniels participated in the first Jordan Brand Classic practice on Friday, and he gave an update on his recruitment afterward.

The No. 5 overall player in the 2019 class has a top five consisting of Kentucky, San Diego State Texas, UCLA, and Washington, but he said he is still taking the process slowly.

“I’m just taking my time,” McDaniels said. “At first, it’s really cool getting all the attention, but I’m just taking it slow and letting it ride out and just going with the flow.”

When it comes to Washington, it is home for McDaniels, which he admitted is alluring to him. The five-star played his high school basketball at Federal Way High School in Washington.

“You can’t go wrong being at home,” McDaniels said. “I’m also cool with all the coaches. I’ve known [assistant coach Will] Conroy since before I got to high school, so it’s a good relationship.”

McDaniels is also being heavily recruited by fellow five-star prospect and Huskies commit Isaiah Stewart who has been with McDaniels during the McDonald’s All-American festivities and now at the Jordan Brand Classic.

“He’s always throwing up the W every time I see him,” McDaniels said. “He’s always trying to get me to come to play with him.”

As far as Kentucky, McDaniels took an official visit to Lexington on Nov. 9, and he received an in-home visit from coach John Calipari on Dec. 9.

McDaniels said Calipari and the Wildcats 2019 class are two of the biggest reasons that they are one of his five finalists.

“Cal [Calipari] is a real good dude, and he’s going to tell you straight up at all times,” McDaniels said. “It’s also fun being recruited by Kahlil Whitney and Tyrese Maxey because they are both great players.”

The five-star prospect said he does not have an announcement date yet, but it is clear that whichever school lands him is getting a player with arguably the most potential in the 2019 class.

At 6-foot-11, McDaniels has the athletic ability and length to play down low, and he also has a very well-developed mid-range shot that will be dangerous at the next level. 247Sports National Recruiting Analyst – Josh Gershon – gave some very high praise for McDaniels.

“Has terrific body control and can play some three due to the first step and long strides. Competent shooter out to three can also hit pull-up jumpers and floaters from midrange,” Gershon said. “Also comfortable with back to the basket and attacking the offensive glass. Gaining strength will be key moving forward, also can improve jumper and handle. Has narrow frame so being able to put on weight will be key. Has a lottery pick upside with added strength, skill.”
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Btp death watch 2019 is fun.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 916
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
  • Options
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter
    OT but Good news for UW in Cole Anthony and Cassius Stanley heading east rather than Oregon
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899

In my sexts with @Rapeculturedawg we were talking about McDaniels announcing and he said “He'll probably announce right after my wedding ceremony saturdays.. and ill say something dumb like, "this is the best thing to happen all day.”

But this is how big time J is.

Would be the best thing to happen any day.
  • Options

In my sexts with @Rapeculturedawg we were talking about McDaniels announcing and he said “He'll probably announce right after my wedding ceremony saturday.. and ill say something dumb like, "this is the best thing to happen all day.”

this is how big time J is.

J?
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

In my sexts with @Rapeculturedawg we were talking about McDaniels announcing and he said “He'll probably announce right after my wedding ceremony saturday.. and ill say something dumb like, "this is the best thing to happen all day.”

Congrats @Rapeculturedawg who’s the lucky man?
    J?
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

Congrats @Rapeculturedawg who’s the lucky man?
    Probably the only human on earth thats ok with marrying someone that goes by 'rapeculturedawg' on a message bored.
    So, J, right?